part 4

//there's a bit of smut in this\\

My little (not very little infact it's massive :D) orange counter part sprung from my body like it it was trapped for years "wow sportsy I'm impressed" damn even the smallest things make me blush.

"Alright sportsy if you feel uncomfortable or anything just tell me, alright?" "Yeah I will" he nodded and started to suck me.

It felt like an angel was sucking me of but as we know Dave is no angel, with all the killings and what not. I let out a few muffled moans as I covered my mouth with my hands, not even stoping sucking me of Dave reached his hand up to my face and grabbed my wrists, when he did he pulled them away from my face and next to my leg, he stopped sucking and when he looked up he said "don't cover those sweet noises, I've been waiting to hear them since I first met you~" god he knows how to make someone hard.

He went back to sucking and this time I didn't cover my mouth so my mouns were heard Clearly. After awhilei felt verry  I was about to cum! "H-hey Dave im- IM GONNA CUM!" He started to suck harder and I cumed in his mouth.

He swallowed it all and looked up at me and said "we should do this more often. Maybe even in different positions" "y-yeah we should. That felt amazing" "wanna cuddle?" "Hell yeah" Dave grabbed my hand and pulled me to my room "I'm honestly not surprised you know the way to my room" all he did was giggle in response.. dear non existent god hes adorable.

"I'll go Change, and I'll try to find you something to fit in" "it's fine sportsy I can sleep in my boxers" imaging Dave's purple chest made me low-key drule "damn sportsy never knew I was that sexy, I just sucked you off and you already have a boner" I guess just imagining Dave gave me a boner- whatever I'll go Change maybe it'll go away.

I changed into my simple black tank top and orange shorts. I grabbed a oversized shirt and sweatpants and handed them to him.

"Thank you sportsy" "no problem Dave" he started to strip in front of me so I turned around still kinda shocked from what he was doing. "You know you can look, right?" "Y-yeah but if was so sudden I got a bit scared" "awe my little orange baby got scared by me~" "let's just go to sleep" "alright sportsy" Dave put the shirt on and we layed down on the bed.

I could see Dave was asleep so I said "I love you so, so much" while putting him tighter towards me thinking that if I let go he would vanish.

I could see a small smile on Dave's face accompanied by a light blush.

sorry it was short my brain didn't wann awork with me