Chapter 9

Suna spoke to his doctors a few days after his arrival back in Japan. A new doctor would be assigned to him and he would finally find out the gender of his baby. Atsumu was only aware he would become an uncle within those days of Suna arriving back.

A few days later, they went to one of the private hospitals for Suna's daily checkup.

This week's checkup, they would be able to find out the gender of the baby!

"You excited?"

Suna asked Osamu.

"Of course I am!"

He replied.

"Hm..What gender do you hope for?"

Suna asks again.

"I don't really mind, what about you?"

"A girl would be nice. But then again, I don't have any preferences."

It was quiet again.

In 45 minutes, they reached the hospital. The car was parked and they walked in, hand in hand.

The person on duty immediately recognized the both of them and called in the doctor.

They waited again.

{Time skip sponsored to you by my writers block and busy-ness}

They were led to a room for ultrasound appointments.

"Hello! I'm doctor Shikoya. I'll be in charge of your future ultrasounds"

The new doctor said cheerfully.

Suna and Osamu politely greeted him back.

Suna did as he was told to lift up his shirt and the doctor did the ultrasound. Osamu was fascinated at the little child growing in Suna's stomach. It had little movements, little growing hands, everything about it was small. It was heartwarming to look at it.

"I heard from the doctor back in New York that you haven't checked the gender yet?"

The doctor asked.

"Yeah, we planned on today so we can both know together"

Osamu said.

"Well, congratulations! It's a girl!"

ahaha- short chapter sponsored to you by my writer's block- 

After i finish this, I'm gonna finish vacation in maldives and then write either a hospital au or an assassination au

which should i do-