Meeting

" this is going to be the best night ever " said Bella to her group of her friends in the back of her moms mini van. " I can't believe we are seeing Green Day in concert " said one of her friends in the back seat. As they arrive to the venue with there hearts beating out of their chests, they each exit the mini van. Bella was the first one to get out. As they where getting out a convertible filled with handsome boys parked in front of them. One boy caught Bella's eye, he was different than the rest of the boys. He had bright red hair unlike the other boys. He seemed dangerous and like the kind of guy her mother always told her to stay away from, but she found him irresistible. While he was exiting the shiny red convertible he noticed her staring at him, she immediately turned away and started walking towards the line to get into the venue. they waited in impatiently for the doors to open. " Bella don't look now, but there's a hottie checking you out over there " said Bella's best friend jayden. She waited for jayden to tell her it was ok to look, " ok you can look now, its the one over there with the red hair ". Bella quickly turned round to find out it was the boy in the convertible. Her heart skipped a beat and her stomach filled with butterfly's. the venue doors finally opened and the crowd quickly fled in. One by one they each scanned their ticket and entered the venue. Their seats where two rows back from the stage. Everybody chanting " GREEN DAY, GREEN DAY, GREEN DAY ", until finally they walked on stage. Bella could barely hear own voice over the extremely loud screaming of all the fans. After a couple of song there was a short 20 minutes intermission. Bella and her friends quickly ran to the bathroom to freshen up and do their business. on their way out of the bathroom, Bella got trampled by other fans trying to quickly use the bathroom, so they can get back to their spots before it started. Bella got up and noticed her friends where no where to be seen. She quickly ran through the lobby back to her seat and luckily her friends where there. Another couple song where played and then the show was over. They left the venue smiling and laughing at the fact that one of her friends was crying the whole time. She felt a tap on her shoulder, it was the boy with the red hair. " hi I'm Michael, um I was wondering if I could get you number " he said with a really shy voice, his voice shocked Bella since he seemed to be out going and loud "sure"
She replied.