chapter:6 to my house???

((𝙒𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠~ 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮))

Tweeks pov

After that embarrassing scene Kenny and I went to my house since his wasn't the best

We got to my house and I welcomed him and as we sat on my couch "soo tweek tell me how bad is this whole thing" He asked I looked down "bad, it's like I'm not even there to him I try to text him I try to talk i-i tried everything" I said almost breaking out into tears 'I'm such a failure' "look tweek it's okay I'm sure everything will go back to nor-" "NO HE JUST HATES ME" I said crying now and twitching I stopped twitching a long time ago but when I get anxiety or sad sometimes mad I twitch "no he doesn't hate you he's just... Needs time for himself I understand it's hard but it 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 be okay" His calm voice and sweet tone made me calm down I looked to him and hugged him out of nowhere "it hurts"

Kenny's pov

I blushed in surprise as the short blonde hugged me tightly I relaxed and hear him say "it hurts" I sigh and start to pet his head it seems to calm him down more I smiled "I'm here like I said I want to be there for you and be your friend" He looked up to me with his beautiful eyes and asked "r-really??? " I blushed "yes why wouldn't I mean something like that" I smiled brightly and he gave a small smile back and got off me "how about we do something that you like that might make you feel happy" I said he nodded "i-i like to make cupcakes! "

Craigs pov

The whole day tweek went and so was Kenny I couldn't even focus on my phone because of it stupid Kenny and stupid tweek
I got home feeling like shit and being angry I went upstairs and slammed my door I took off my buddah box and looked to a confused and scared stripe I sighed and smile softly I go to his cage and pick him up "hey stripe " I said he squeaked happily and I chuckled I set him back down and throw myself on my bed... Silence filled the air the only sound was my thoughts ' who cares where tweek is he was probably sick and Kenny probably flirting with some stupid bitch' I thought and slowly drifting away

(𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧))