chapter 8: breakfast before school

((This goes out to this one person who commented that they always check to see if I've uploaded this is for you😚))

Tweeks POV

Today I woke up feeling like shit

I couldn't sleep until 2:00 am I was just so excited. Mostly because of Kenny. It feels nice to finally have a friend. Someone who understands. Yeah I know I haven't known him for too long but it's just nice to know he's there in my corner (( 🤭)). So I got up from my bed and took a shower somewhat did my hair then teeth. Got dressed and went down stairs phone in hand I felt a buzz go off but didn't pay attention. My mom made me breakfast before work some coffee pancakes with chocolate chips my favorite. I sat down to eat and before I was even done. I got another buzz on my phone then a knock on my door. I quickly stuffed my face and opened the door.

Kenny was standing there his orange puff coat on and some blone sandy hair sticking out. " hi" his voice muffled by his jacket. I giggled " Kenny I can't hear your voice to well the the hoodie" his eyes widen a bit and he gives a small laugh before taking off his hoodie. " sorry force of habit " I smile " so what are you doing here? " his own smiles goes flat and a confused look comes over ." I texted you that I was coming so we could go to school together" I go silent for a second ." s-sorry I was busy eating " he smiles " hey do you have any food I could have, I didn't have breakfast " I nod and let him in .closing the door then I search for what to give him ." anything in particular " .

Kenny's pov

I shake my head as if he can see me and Huff. " anything is fine as long as it's food " I chuckled I'm so hungry. I was excited to see tweek early.dont know why, But I was so excited that I left without breakfast. Not like it matters though because there isn't a lot to have breakfast. Tweek then comes towards me with a plate. it has banana bread on it with some strawberries and blueberries ." ohhhh thank you" I give a big smile " no problem guessing you didn't breakfast head your stomach growl" I blush flustered I was too into my thoughts to realize I did that. I start to eat and tweek hands me a cup of strawberry milk. I give him a questioning look " what? I don't like plain milk " I give him a 'really' look and he smiles " what! It taste weird without coffee or flavor or cearel " I just laughed nearly choking of my food " thats sooo stupid " tweek gives a huff and a cute grumpy look. He gives a big sigh " hey we should head to school soon " he says I nod and get up putting the plate in the sink and rinsing it real quick. "Oh god hurry up I don't wanna be late I don't get in trouble" I roll my eyes playfully " that bitch won't be they're until 8:00" tweek can get really anxious so I hope my playfull tone will calm him. " it's 7:50 and I'm almost a 10 minute walk away from the bus stop" oh shit. " I grab his hand a quickly make a straight line for the bus stop closing the door quickly behind us and running ." s-slow down! " I start to slow " s-sorry w-we're here" I say out of breath " the bus stop was not in front of us.

"Hey kinny" cartman's stupid voice talking ." hey " my voice still out of breath the others say hey back then went back to there conversation. I look to tweek who has some what of a pink flush. I wonder why that is until I look down.
We're still holding hands.
" shit sorry " I panicked and pulled my hand away " it's fine". I also start to feel my face getting warm. cartman looks over " f-gs! " he says all of us give him a death glare and he quickly shut ups. Stupid fucking cartman.

((Thanks for reading ❤❤❤))