Prologue

Rain dripped down the clear windows of Metropolis High, looking out at the damped streets an the different colored umbrellas it was perfectly normal...

" So if A is the denominator of Q an the whole is L what is x?" a fogy voice cracked in the distance

"Sacnite did you hear me?" snapping back into focus I looked at my homeroom teacher Miss.Guyle

" Um what was the question..?" looking confused I paused to think what the foggy voice was saying but I just couldn't catch it. " May you repeat the question again Mr.Guyle?" with that being said she took her ruler an slamed it against the chalk board leaving a huge cloud of dust behind. You could tell she was mad, pissed even her glare showed only death an the way her hand tightly gripped the ruler, it was a sign of pain. Nothing but fear crossed over my face. It was so fearsome that if she was in the music video of Wreaking Ball by Miley Cyrus. Miley would be dead by now because Miss.Guyle would of thrown it! Not joking, when she plays baseball she hit the ball so hard it went around the globe twice! TWICE an she caught it without looking at it, an the only reason I know this is because turning on the news the next day an it litterally said. " Flying white UFO which looks like a baseball was reported an seen from every country.

"Yea Search It"

"Sacnite meet me after class, understood?!" she screamed.

Yea well that me. My Names Sacnite Kor-Zell i'm 16, i have electric pink hair an emerald green eyes with pastel green highlights. Everybody thinks im emo or punk because of my hair, but its my natural hair color?! So it drives me nuts, my best friend is Cam Griffin an Cambel Green, there are always there for me. Also its not everyday your best friends have powers. But im not one of them, sadly Cam can turn into a human torch while Cambel is the next nightwing, me being a ordinary girl was embarrassing. To think i didn't have a talent or anything special, the only thing I new was that my big sister Kara was in space for a school an I can't join her.

" Yes Miss. Guyle." the class started snickering, Putting my head down I felt like I was going to cry like the tears from heaven since one of there family members left to rest in peace completely.

RRRRRRIIIIINNNGGG!! the school bell rang telling everyone to go to there next class but i had to stay back for my teacher walked up to me. This time a little more gently, i've never seen her like this before but it felt amazing. The words that came out of her mouth was

"Sacnite you have detention!" joking she actually asked me if something was wrong, I just couldn't hold back my tears anymore it was the first time someone asked me that question. Even my best friends never would ask. I looked up with tears in my eyes but a smile on my face.

"Thank you I feel so much better now" standing up to gather my things I rushed out of the classroom to my next block.