Chapter 1 ~ Fire an dismay

The school bell rang, an all the students at Metropolis high walked out of the building with there friends talking about there plans for spring break. I walked past the bus an onto the street, the only thing that was seen in the rain was two blurred yellow lights an an dazed horn, my eyes widen.....

"Ms are you alright?!" a faded voice in the distance, my eyes opened seeing a figure an closed shut.

Waking up I found myself in a unfamiliar room, surrounded by white. Looking down my clothes have been removed an replaced with a paper gown. The room smelt like sanitizer, with that in mind it was also freezing inside. There was no light other than the warm sun ray from the windows.
"Guess I'm in the hospital."

"Ah so the young misstress is awake, an without a scratch to." The nurse came in an placed infront of me a plate of California Rolls and soy sause with ginger and wasabi inside. Licking my lips in delight I took the chopsticks an broke them apart. Picking up one of the rolls an dipping them in the soy sause, i took my i pad an placed it infront of me watching the Mindy Project, Gotham, an the Flash.

"That was good. But is still can't believe that she is going staight into her plan. She is going back into the bad life."I said looking deep at the ipad. As my eyelids got heavier, sleepy I decided to take a nice quick nap. Yea that's a lie I ended up sleeping for 3h then 20 mins....
When I woke up I was in a shuttle. A little confused I tried to escape but there was no latch, all I new was that I was going somewhere that might explain a lot about the world and maybe myself.