Chapter 2. The unravelment

Finally the shuttle landed on a unfamiliar, space craft. As the shuttle opened two girls game up to me the on the left had orange hair an the girl on the right had magenta.

"Welcome young one" the girl with orange hair spoke. Her voice was gentle and it was kinda easy to tell that she was nervous, but I really don't blame her. But her facial characteristics were similar to a delicate doll. With a dark hazel skin, an pumpkin orange. I have to say to me she looked flawless, not one pimple an teeth that glimmered like pearls, any boy would fall easily for her. I had to say, her sister is probably jealous of her beauty.

" Hello Miss" The girl with magenta hair walked up to me and lending her hand so I could get up. Her hair showered down like a sea of stars, like it was the galaxy itself. Plus extra long locks that were braided into a rose from her bangs to the ends. Her skin looked like a flower petal but was tough as a trunk, she was probably a pro wrestler.

"Thanks you two" replying with a smile, I dusted of my clothes but instead of being in my hospital gown it turned out that it was my normal ripped jeans, an crop top t-shirt.

"W-what in the world?! How the heck did I get into my clothes, I don't remember changing?!" freaking out I stopped quickly an breathed heavily.

"This is just a dream, yea it is an there's nothing i need to worry about" walking up to a thick iron door, my fist automatically went in the air an knocked on it. No hesitation happened in those two moments, waiting paiently the door swung open almost knocking me to the grown.

"Come in" a voice boomed from inside. For a second I hesitated. Taking a deep breath i walked in.

"Welcome Sacnite Zor-el! I'm guessing that your a bit nervous and your thinking that this will help you understand yourself?" the voice chuckled with laughter that tourtured me. Plus adding on to that he was actually right. But mainly I was worried about my sister and where she was. It's been 3 months since her eyes met mine.

"H-hi.. um who may you be?" asking shakily he walked up to me and gave me a hug, and started to shed tears of what seemed like happiness. "U-mmm..." I quickly pulled away. I was so close to use my cell phone to consider that I was about to be harassed by a old man, but thinking something like that drove shivers up my spine.

"Alright! Your right now the most unusal creature in the intire galaxy. Yes i know that seems off but it's completly true beilieve me." He said. This time his voice was gently and unusally calming. I guess the best example is there are pools of lava all around you, and then you start walking on it, and say its not hot or burning your flesh. Looking at the man in slight disgust there was only one more option..and that was to ask questions.
"Am I part of the super family?" Taking a gulp I asked cautiously.
"Yes thats what you are now get out of my sight!" He replied. Running out I past the to girls and they gave me there numbers so I could contact them again. To be honest they were the most sweetest girls I have met.
"Bye Sacnite! We hope to see you again soon!" Both waving there hands good by, and that's when I got on the space shuttle but instead of what I was expecting. I ended up waking up in my room.