Author's Note

❄ Jordananime Here ❄

Hello my Lovelies, how have you all been on this fine day. Welcome to the Second book of Let The Frost in. I know you had long waited for this day, well...the wait is over and A Snowflake becomes A Storm Begins! Remember: You have to READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE OR IT WILL MAKE NO SENSE! Below is the summary for this book so I'll let you read that.

Summary:

"Anyone can become dark, you just need the right motivation."

"I remember what love feels like...I also remember what happens when your love...turns into pain." Elsa doesn't remember Jack and Jack doesn't remember Elsa. Pitch took Elsa's memories cause she couldn't bare the fact that Jack was with another. Tooth tricked Jack into eating a cookie that made him forget the love of his life. But is Pitch really the antagonist in this story? No, he was pressured into this, he had to finish the plan to her design, to Tooth's design. "If you don't carry out the plan...everyone you love will die," she threatened him. An evil power is growing as the war between good and evil begins. An unexpected villain will emerge as an unexpected hero takes a step out of the shadows. Will Jack and Elsa reunite and finally fix all the wrongs in there past? Lines will be drawn, sides will be chosen, hearts will join together as understanding becomes love. Families will reunite as bonds crumble on the battle field. The battle between good and evil is about to begin......which side will you choose?

Now that's been settled, I would like to thank Disney and Dream Works for creating such amazing characters, settings, and movies. I would also like to say that the plot, story, new characters, and some settings are my own creation. I would also like to thank all my readers, none of this would be possible without you! You are all Amazing and I love you all so much, thank you so much for your support! I love you all!

Now there is somethings you must know, this is going to be a Jelsa story, plot twist, major cliff hangers (which make you all cringe), and past that will be discovered and rediscovered. All this and more and I hope you all stay to the very end. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Now let the storm begin!

❄ Jordananime Out ❄