apples ?

one am, eyes closed. slowly falling asleep.

5up's window is open, trying to get fresh air from the heat cage he calls his room. then something being thrown.

"what the-" 5up gets cut off as something come through his window. he gets up and looks at the object that was thrown. "an apple-?" 

and another one

"what the fuck..." he looks outside, it being dark of course, he couldnt see anything or anyone. 

he faintly can make out a shadow of a person "is that-?" and another apple. hitting his face he yells out "WHAT THE FUCK HOW ARE YOU" 

"5UP YOUR UP !!" he hears.... fundy ? he can hear giggling after.

"FUNDY WHAT ARE YOU DOING  ??" 

"I DECIDED TO COME OVER AND GIVE YOU APPLES" he hears the other say.

god damnit 5up curses in his head "ILL BE DOWN IN A BIT TO OPEN THE DOOR" he runs down the stairs and to the front door to open it, and once he opens it he sees fundy there.

"so, why are you here?" 5up questions

"just decided to come over to a friends house, was bored, but yea here have some apples" he says as he grabs 5up's hand and place an apple in his palms.

"thanks.. come sit on the couch we'll watch tv if you want." 5up says, holding the apple.

"ill stay for a while then ill leave, thanks !" fundy responds.

they watch tv for a while, falling asleep next to each other.

_______________________________________________

alright idk what is it with me im on a writing spree anyways i hope you guys enjoy !!

yuno out