better

this is inspired by the song better by twice !

----------------------------------------

sleeping, spending a day running around in his dreams with fundy. the man he loves.

fundy is so affectionate on the phone it makes 5up's heart ache with joy. he wishes fundy was always by his side. he just cant hide the fact that he loves fundy but knowing he may not like the latter back.

he pretends to be fine, he wants to share everything in his heart... no matter what it is because thats just the way he is. because him hearing fundy's voice makes him forget about all the bad things, all his tears disappear.

fundy makes everything better in 5up's heart. his smile, his voice, his touch, his hugs....  everything. no one is there besides fundy for 5up.

because fundy is there.

he always misses fundy, if theres a miscommunication there really is a big issue. when he hears his voice everything it gets so better.

like a vitamin? so bright. with him together. he really taught 5up who he really was, no matter what it was. so better. like a balloon, 5up's feelings swell up for fundy, everytime they talk.

his love for fundy, it wont stop, like time itself? he wants fundy in his future. happy times and sad times, 5up wants to remember both like photographs for the future.

each day will get so much better

____________________________

ok si. yea so this was inspired by better from twice !! i hope you all enjoy !!

yuno out !