prologue

• Dedicated kay Chloie June Neal

never let others take away your happiness because judging you is a mess so seize your life and be careless,capture the moments go with the flow ,you are awesome,prepare to be fearless!

 you're not perfect and stop acting like you are coz your not!

be nice to other people because it is a perfect legacy to leave with.

stop comparing yourself with others because you are unique,you are a blessing and you a miracle so thank God for loving you anyway.

I'm not saying this to make you change I'm saying this to make you a better person and be happy because the true virtue of happiness is when you stop questioning why sometimes,somethings, are unfair.

 the world is equal to us we just only need to realize open our minds,open our eyes,and open our hearts.

focus first on your self before wasting your time criticizing with others because you need to explore about the world where you belong and discover new beautiful things in life (kasama si DORA ang lakwatserang negra)

do not hesitate to be transparent and burst your true colors because people who truly loves you will accept you the way you are.

you will always be having a freedom but it doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want because freedom is an act towards goodness.

I'm just a girl who live in positivity . never mind what other thinks because I am what I am and this is me The Fearless Me!

 (A/N):

patuloy lang po sa pagbabasa .huwag po kayong huminto at para po matunghayan ang mga panibagong yugto just  VOTE , READ, and ENJOY.