Chapter TWENTYTWO.

Diamond's POV

Its the summer time and I've been working day and night for Kalen. This is not how a 16 year old's summer suppose to be.

I woke up and Kalen was not in his crib and I started to panic.

"Momma, where is Kalen?" I asked.

"Downstairs." she answered.

As I walked downstairs I heard a strange but familiar voice. I turned the corner and it was KD with Kalen in his hands.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What does it look like? Visiting my son." he said.

I was confused because this is his first time coming over and seeing Kalen. Plus, I'm surprised that he's not crying because he doesn't get alone with strangers.

"Wait a minute, I'll be right back." I said going upstairs.

I went to brush me teeth and put on some sweats. I went back down and Kalen was in his bouncer while KD was on the couch.

"So, what's the real reason that you're here?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Didn't I just tell you early that I wanted to see my son." He semi yelled.

"Calm down. Damn." I said throwing my hands up.

Kalen fell asleep in his bouncer and I laid him in his pin then sat back on the couch.

When I sat back down KD lean in and kissed me! I kissed back but stopped when his hand went in my pants.

"Excuse you." I said pushing is hand away.

"Whats wrong?" he asked.

"My mother and brother is upstairs." I said pointing.

"Diamond, we'll be back." my mom yelled leaving out then closing the door.

"See, now she gone." he said climbing on top of me.

He sucked on my neck and started to finger me but there was a knock of the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"Your best cousin in the world."

I knew it was Noami. I pushed KD off of me and went to open the door.

"Wassup my sister?"

"Nothing. Bored." I said walking back to the living room.

"Hello there Noami." KD said.

"Goodbye." Noami said leaving and chased after her.

Noami's POV

I left when I saw KD. He ran after me and grabbed my arm.

"Let me go!" I yelled snatching away.

"I just wanna talk to ya."

"Well, I don't wanna talk to you." I said pushing him.

"You gone stop putting yo damn hands on me girl." he said pushing me on the ground.

I spitted in his face and got up. He snatched me by my hair and throw me in his car.

After that he snatched my pants off and grabbed me by the neck. I tried to reach the horn to signal Diamond but couldn't.

"This is what happens when you don't give me what I asked for." he said before he shoved himself into he.

I tried pushing him off me but his hold around my neck got tighter and tighter.

....hours later.