EXECUTION

A black SUV with two gang men on the front seat entered the college premises. They parked their SUV in the parking lot and waited for the Introvert to step out of his class.

Gang man 1 asked " How long would it take? "

Gang man 2 replied "The class will be over by 01:00 PM. It's 12:55 now. "

Gang man 1 asked annoyingly " Why don't they just leave the class a bit earlier? "

Gang man 2 replied " There are certain rules. They are to be followed by the students as well as the staff. If you would have gone to a college then you do know about them. "

Gang man 1 told him angrily " I am a graduate. "

A few minutes later the students began to step out of their classes. Introvert received a call from Pinklips.

Pinklips said " There is a black SUV parked at a forty five degree from your position. "

Introvert spotted the SUV in which the goons were seated.

He replied " I am looking right at it. "

The gang men noticed him as he walked out of the classroom. They got out of the SUV to follow him. They followed him among the crowd of students in the corridor.

The Introvert went upstairs and turned left. The two gang men arrived at the first floor and took their handgun and began to walk slowly. They noticed that the door of computer lab was partly opened.

Gang man 1 said " I'll search him there. Look for him in the gallery. "

Gang man 2 left the site. The gang man 1 stepped inside the lab but couldn't find him. He was about to leave but the Introvert appeared from his back and held his throat around a CPU cable tightly.

The gang man warned him with a low voice as he was unable to get off him and he died in a couple of minutes. Introvert picked up his gun and searched for the other gang man. The gang man 2 searched for the Introvert in a classroom. As he left the class he was attacked by him. Introvert punched him on his stomach and rammed him on the wall.

Introvert shot him dead and left the scene.

The 'EYE' analyst had a cup of tea in the cafe at the corner table. He was interrupted by the Introvert who sat before him.

The analyst asked " You look tired. "

He replied " Well I don't drink a cup of coffee in a three star cafe. I am not that lucky. "

Analyst asked " Insulting me? "

He replied " They've killed Mr. Awasthi for the original painting. Last night I compared two pictures. That was not the original painting which was stolen from the art gallery. "

Analyst asked " What's the difference? "

He said " Signature. "

Introvert showed him two pictures of the stolen painting. In which one of them was original and the other was forged one. The original painting had the signature of Mr. Awasthi while it was not in the later one.

He added " The original one is at his farmhouse. "

Analyst handed over him a file and said " We've been informed about two men who had infiltrated the farmhouse. "

Introvert saw the photographs of the men in the file. He realised that they were the same men who had came to his college to kill him.

Introvert said " I know them. They are dead officially. "

Analyst said " The team has found nothing else than the two dead dogs there. "

Introvert asked " Manager? "

Analyst replied " He is dead too. He might be involved in the heist. He was contacted by a lady. "

Introvert turned the page and found a profile of the gang lady who had kidnapped Mr. Awasthi.

Analyst continued " She is known by her code name QUEEN. She runs a criminal ring which is responsible for smuggling artworks and antiques. The two men used to operate under her supervision. "

The Introvert walked out of the cafe. He made a phone call to a fellow 'EYE' operative and spelled a code " TODAY IS A BAD DAY ".

The receiver spelled back " TOMORROW WILL BE THE WORST ".

The Introvert told him " She resides in the building. The flat number is 108."

The receiver replied " Meet me at the bus stand. "

At the bus stand Introvert waited for his fellow while sitting on the bench. He was joined by 'CORNFLAKE' his fellow 'EYE' operative.

Cornflake spelled a code " Today is a bad day. "

Introvert spelled him back " Tomorrow will be the worst. "

Cornflake told him " We've booked the flat 128. It's four floors above her flat."

Introvert said " I had expected to book a flat on the same floor. "

Cornflake replied " Most of them have already been booked. "

He added " We've a plus point. The flat is parallel to that of her. "

Introvert and Cornflake visited the apartment. They got inside the elevator and Cornflake pressed the button for 12th floor. The elevator stopped at the floor. They went to their flat which was numbered as '128'.

Cornflake unlocked the door and went inside. Introvert explored the flat which had three bedrooms, a hall and a kitchen.

He asked " A 3 BHK?"
Cornflake said " Come this way. "

They went to the balcony and looked down.

Cornflake said " We are just four floors above her flat. "

Introvert held the railings with his hand and tried to shake it.

He said " The thing looks strong. "
Cornflake asked " I assume you've got a plan. "

Introvert answered " We'll need some accessories. "

They visited a shop and bought a climbing harness, a climbing rope and gloves.

The shopkeeper asked them " Rock climbing? "

Introvert said " No. It's just for training for fire rescue operations. "

They walked out of the shop and headed to the apartment which was half a mile away from there.

Cornflake said " So we've got a climbing harness, a mini camera and a glass cutter. "

Introvert asked " The question is who is going to land on her flat. "

Cornflake said " I think the railings will undergo your weight easily. "

Introvert asked " Are you sure? "