FINAL CALL

While walking on the road Shekhar was caught by NCB team and was put to the interrogation.

The interrogator told him " You've been caught with dealing in cocaine. "

Shekhar said " He came to me and had asked me to buy the packet. "

Introvert entered the room which made him startled.

Introvert said " He'll help you to get off here. "

" Tell me about this man. " Introvert asked after he showed him a photograph of TOPMOST's henchman.

Shekhar remained silent.

Introvert asked him again " I have your records. You've been involved in the smuggling with your friend. He has sold something to a black market dealer. Who is he? "

Shekhar answered " You are talking about the stolen painting. Am I right?"

Introvert said " Yes you are."

Introvert walked out of the interrogation room and made a phone call to the analyst.

Introvert said " I've got the buyer's name. "

The girl walked out of the hospital room to the gallery and met her father.

Mr. Khanna walked out of hospital and got inside the car at the back seat.

While in transit Mr. Khanna made a phone call to one of his staff.

He said " What's the original price of the painting? "

After the response,
He said " No, make it 10. The auction price must go higher. "

The car arrived at Mr. Khanna's house. Mr. Khanna hugged her daughter.

He said with a slight smile " Take care. Have some good sleep. "

The girl left the car went to her mansion.
The same moment Khanna received a phone call.

The caller said " Sir the storehouse has caught fire. "

Mr. Khanna asking the driver to rush the car to his storehouse. On other hand the caller was held on the gunpoint by Introvert in the storehouse.

After hanging up the call Introvert asked him about the painting. The man took him to another room where he saw the stolen painting in a case.

Mr. Khanna entered the storehouse where he couldn't find any of the employment. As he came in some a dozen of 'EYE' operatives appeared before him while pointing him handguns.

" You shouldn't have kept this in your living room. It will enhance your painting skills. "

He turned around and saw Introvert who was coming downstairs with the stolen painting in hand.

Mr. Khanna smiled a little and said " You always surprise me kid. Leave the painting there. That's not yours. "

Introvert said " Sure I will. But what if your daughter came to know that you had a wide network of drug supplies in the city. "

He added " I am not sure but is it true that you are the brother of the owner of the art gallery from where the painting was stolen? "

Mr. Khanna said " Don't call him brother. He was just a man of lies."

Introvert said " So all you did this for revenge? "

Mr. Khanna said " This is how real money is made. This is the business. "

Introvert said " But you are still a criminal. A murder and a black market dealer. "

Mr. Khanna said " No way. "

Mr. Khanna tried to escape the storehouse but Introvert got his gun out and shot him twice and former died immediately.

Next day, Introvert explained the entire case to the analyst in the cafe.

He explained " All this was a game. Every player had a motive. Mr. Khanna had wanted to ruin his brother's business that's why he tried to sell the painting in black market. He hired TOPMOST who had worked for him as bodyguard. TOPMOST was tracking the QUEEN'S smuggling ring for years and that's he made a deal with her to save his brother as well as her business from the local goons in exchange of the painting. "

The analyst said " So what about the painting. "

The painting was placed back in the art gallery.

Introvert attended a memorial which was organized in the memory of Mr. Awasthi. An unknown man clicked pictures of Introvert and left the place.

Introvert turned around suddenly as he got an intuition that someone might had been watching him.

A car arrived at a night club. TOPMOST walked out of car and entered the club. In the club he made his way to a lounge where he met the unknown man with a red shining ring in his index finger who was sitting on the lounge sofa.

TOPMOST asked him " It's a public place. Not good for us to be here. "

The unknown man spelled something in Russian language.

TOPMOST said " I can't understand. "

The unknown man said " You have failed. That doesn't make us to hire you in our organization. "

TOPMOST said " What does that mean? "

The unknown man said " You are no more our asset. You've become a lead for them to reach us. "

The man handed over him a handgun.

The man said " Mute yourself forever. Or by next hour one of our man will do the same. We don't compromise in our secrecy. "

As the unknown man left the lounge he heard a gun shot sound from inside. TOPMOST was lying dead on the lounge sofa.

The unknown man texted a message " ASSET 009 eradicated. "

The man left the night club and the site in a car.