FAILURE OF THE DEAL

A gang lady arrived at a roadside in her car. She walked out the car with a case in her hand. She handed over the case to the TOPMOST, the 'EYE' operative. He was there with his three fellows and two SUVs.

The lady asked " Where is my brother? "

TOPMOST took out the stolen painting from the case. He looked at the painting for a while and then handed over it to his fellow. The fellow scanned the painting with a machine.

The lady asked him again " Where is my brother? "

TOPMOST replied " You've to wait a little longer. "

The lady said " You had promised me. That was the deal. "

The fellow whispered in his ear. He didn't react to him as sometimes had made him angry. It wasn't a good news.

TOPMOST said the lady " Forget your brother. He'll suffer with starvation in the prison till the death. "

The lady argued him " It was the deal. I had to bring you the painting and you would have got my brother out of the custody. "

TOPMOST angrily told her " I dealt for the original painting. It's the forged one. "

The gang lady was baffled and said " I had paid him to steal the painting. It was there on its place. "

TOPMOST said " The deal has been revoked now. No more bluffs. "

The lady requested " Please. Get me another chance. I'll get the real one. "

A bus arrived at the stop. The suspected security guard ( who had stolen the painting) walked out of the bus to his home. He entered his house and had some water in the living room. He suspected someone's presence in his bedroom. He slowly walked to the bedroom and suddenly attacked by someone.

The guard stood up on his feet and saw INTROVERT in front of him. The Introvert pushed him to the wall and pointed the gun to his stomach.

He asked him threateningly " Where's the painting? "

The guard replied " I've no idea about the painting. I was just paid to steal that. "

While driving his car at night, the art gallery manager was overtaken by another car. The gang lady walked out of the car and pulled out the manager from his car.

The manager asked her " What's wrong with you? " He added " You told me that we won't meet again after the deal was done. "

The gang lady asked " I need the explanation. Why did you sell me the forged painting? I had asked your for the original one. "

He replied " I had no ideaidea about that apparently. "

She said " It was displayed in your gallery. Who made you the manager? "

He said " I can help you to get the man who knows about the one. "

The Introvert was copying notes from Indra's notebook in the classroom while his friend was playing a multiplayer game in his smartphone.

The Introvert asked him " I think you've skipped some part in the second chapter. Haven't you? "

Indra said " May be. "

The Introvert asked " Who's she? "

Indra replied " We met online. I actually loved her hobby.  Playing Piano. "

The Introvert asked " Haven't you called her to meet somewhere? "

He replied " We've decided to meet at the cafe on her birthday. "

The Introvert appreciated him " Great. "

He asked Indra " I forgot to ask about my momos which I had left unfinished in the canteen. "

Indra asked " Why did you leave the college earlier yesterday? "

He replied " Well I had got something urgent. I had to receive one of my family friend from railway station. "

A girl interrupted them and asked " Haven't you read the notice yet? "

Introvert replied " No."

Indra asked her " There would be nothing new in the notice. "

The girl said " Seriously. We've seminars from eighteenth of this month. "

Introvert asked her " Are you sure it's eighteenth of this month? "

She said " Yes. It's eighteenth. Only eight days are left. Prepare well for the assessment. The grades will be marked in the semesters as well. "

Introvert annoyingly murmured " Bad news of the day. "

Introvert and Indra read the notice in which topics were assigned to each student.

Indra read the notice and said " I have got BUSINESS CYCLE. Not interested. What about you? "

The Introvert saw his name and read out the topic name which was GLOBALISATION.

He said " GLOBALISATION. I'll copy my graduation notes. "

Introvert bought three project files, four packets of blank sheets and some sketch pens from a stationery which was near his college. As he left the shop he received a call from Mr. Awasthi who was talking as in panic.

Mr. Awasthi said " Someone has infiltrated my house. They have guns in their hand. "

He added " They are not looking good. "

Introvert asked " How many are they? "

He replied " Two. "

The phone was disconnected. Introvert rushed to a taxi which was parked across the street. He sat inside and asked the driver to drive to the address.

The taxi arrived at Mr. Awasthi's residence. Introvert walked out of the taxi and entered the house with his gun. He noticed the unorganized condition of the house. He explored the entire ground floor, kitchen, washroom and bedroom. He went upstairs and was startled to see Mrs. Awasthi who was lying dead on a floor. She was shot on her neck.

He made a phone call to the ambulance service and informed them about the dead body.

Mr. Awasthi was tied with a chair in an abandoned warehouse. The gang lady came near to him and told him " Finally it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Awasthi. "

Mr. Awasthi asked " Why I am here? You've killed my wife. What else do you want? "

The lady said " You might be interested to know about him. "

The lady's gang men placed the body of the manager before him that left him baffled.

He asked " The manager. Why did you kill him? "

She replied " It's because of you Mr. Awasthi. You shouldn't have displayed your forged painting there. "

He asked " For just a painting? You killed my wife and him? "

She said " You are familiar with the worth of the painting. I just want you to tell me about your original painting. "

One of the gang men interrupted her who showed Mr. Awasthi's mobile phone which had four missed calls from Introvert.

She said " Call him on our site. "