SBI

>fluff

>SBI fluff bc the actually SBI family makes me sad

>Tommy>12
>Wilbur> 14
>Technoblade> 14½
>Philza > 29

>pov>no one

Tommy, Wilbur and Technoblade where out in the garden, the always loved planting, well Tommy and Techno did, Wilbur was only there to play music and talking to his siblings, though they didn't mind they loved Wilbur music, and Wilbur took enjoy ment in that.

Philza never understood why they spent so long out in the garden, all he knew is that they loved staying in the garden so much that it was a regular ecurents that he had to bring there sleeping bodys into the house.

And tonight wasn't an exception, the boys had fallen asleep in the garden and phillza had to bring them in, he picked the boys up and brought each one to there respectable rooms, he first sat technoblade in his bed tucking him in the covers, as not to become cold, he then went to get Wilbur, picking the boy up and laying him on his bed, he tucked him in not covering him with the blanket because he has told phill he doesn't like it, he sets Wilburs guitar nexts to his bed,leaning it up against the dresser. Nexts was Tommy, he picked the boy up and walked to his room, tucking him into the bed with his bee plushie his bestfriend had given him.

He went to his room and slept know his boys where safe and sound in there rooms, until he had been awoken to the boys jumping on his bed to wake him up at an ungodly hour in the morning

>276 words<