prank

Angst 🔷️
------
492 words
------
Physical abuse
Blood
Sad beginning
Sad ending
Not really edited ◇
-----
Hurt/no comfort
Swearing
Sad beginning
Okish ending
----
Characters:
Quackity
Sapnap
Tommyinnit
Dream (kinda)
George (just mentioned)
----
(This is mainly only Quackitys pov)
----

Quackitys POV:

Me, sapnap and George decided to pull a little prank on dream, to get back at him for being dick, plus it was April fools day, how could we not?

We decided to tell him that his little exiled friend, broken the rules, and had came on the land of the dream smp and l'manberg, of course it wasn't true but we thought it would get a scare out of him.

And it did,, better than we intended.
He gathered his armor and weapons

(though, I'm not sure what he would use them for... is tommy really that dangerous?.)

And by the time he was heading towards the portal I could tell he was going to Tommy's, I snickered to myself as I ran to go get sapnap and George, I wanted to see what would happen,,

Sapnap agreed, smiling a stupid grin all the way, and of course George said no, hes 'to busy for this stuff', oh my god hes such a stuck up

*Quackity laughs at the last remark*

Me and sapnap eventually got to Tommy's portal, after seeing dream go threw, he looked kinda mad,,, but I brushed it off.

Me and sapnap waited a minute before we went threw, we wanted to make sure no one would see us, especially dream.

I step into the portal, but I instantly regretted it. As soon as we step threw, there was yelling, and what sounded like fighting.

"Damn he must be really mad...maybe-maybe we should go"

Sapnap said, but I ignored him, I want to know what's going on, why dream is yelling, so loud?.

I quietly walked near the sound of yelling and fighting, sapnap following right behind me, as we walked we finally reach the entrance of the base, but...everything goes quiet, I hear foot steps angrily coming from the inside of the house(?)

(Btw this^ is talking about the log thing in logstisher)

I quickly grab sapnap, runing towards the trees near the base, we hide behind them. As we peeked out of the trees I saw dream get in the portal and vanish, but before he did I noticed blood covering his axe and sleeves.

"Oh my god....."

I quickly turn my head to realize that sapnap is not behind the tree, he had gone inside of the house....

"Q-quackity. QUACKITY, please come in here, I-I need help"
I heard sapnap yell from the inside of the cabin (?). He sounded like he was scared (like a crying way) of something,  or someone, I grab my sword from my inventory and storm in the base, only to be met with a Sobbing sapnap, covered in blood and a motionless body of a child in his arms.

----
Ha, that's all I'm gonna write, haha you guys are stuck with this lol.

Anyways sorry this was to short, so I'll try to make it longer nexts time :)

Request----->

Criticism----->

Normal comments------->

Requested by
◇| nobody |◇

Thank you for reading love you guys