Key

Terms that might come up that you might need to know in advance. Might be updated in the future for changes.

The Complex: A large dystopia turned utopian society, built of large block-like structures. Artificial weather and environments are present, making it feel as if citizens were outdoors instead of in a massive building.

HigherLands: The area where the Higher Ups live.

North: the best part of the Complex.

West: The second best part of the Complex.

East: The most moderate part of the Complex.

South: The worst part of the Complex

Compound: A usually small building where a group of individuals live together based on skill and attributes, as well as social status.

Higher Ups: The Higher ups live in a special area in the North, an elevated mountain range-esk area called the Higherlands. Most people of immense power and status live there, and are classified as a Higher up. They get the best living conditions, and live in a utopia-ish environment.

First Domain: The highest domain, located in the North but not in the HigherLands. Though still outranked by the Higher Ups, they still have a lot of power in society. The first domain is mainly admins but also has some exceptions.

Second Domain: The second highest domain, also located in the North. They are the enforcers of society, consisting of mostly soldiers but also some bounty hunters and assassins.

Third Domain: The third highest domain, located in the West. They're the fundamental part of the Complex, as they design and build all the technology and build all the buildings.

Fourth Domain: Considered the middle domain, located in the East. They're mostly marketplace workers. Most either create products or help to advertise and sell them.

Fifth Domain: The third lowest domain, though it is argued that they should be above the Marketplace workers. The fifth domain is located in the East, and it consists of more medical oriented individuals.

Sixth Domain: The second lowest domain, located in the better parts of the South. They're recognized as Normies, with no special attributes or abilities. Most work in the marketplace and are able to live good lives, but they have to be careful with their actions because the higher domains have no reason not to kick them out or punish them for no reason.

Seventh Domain: the lowest domain, located in the South area of the Complex. It's reserved for individuals that don't quite fit in, and are given the worst living conditions. They usually cannot work or earn to sustain a good life.

Release day: Every year on a child's tenth birthday, they get to choose to stay in the Complex, or to be Released.

Release: When an individual gets let out of the Compound, either chosen on their Release day or ordered by someone in a higher domain.