Starved

<<TRIGGER WARNINGS>>
            ANXIETY / EATING DISORDER

This is part of my old oneshots collection  that I didn't want to go to waste but I really don't like any of them. Just thought I'd share if even one of you likes it or gets inspired for your own works.

((This was inspired by a fic called Good Enough by Addy0aj on Wattpad))

Check them out!^^

//Quick background info//

Dream invited a whole bunch of the dream SMP players to an Airbnb in Florida where they've been for the past few weeks. Tommy had been struggling with really bad anxiety and an eating disorder for the past few months. Being in a different country without his parents and being stuck in a house with so many people didn't help.

I hate this. Enjoy!

Tommy watched enviously at his spot on the side of the pool as everyone was enjoying themselves in the pool messing around and splashing each other.

Tommy wished so badly that he could just get in and be okay with it. That he would be okay with what he would look like with his stomach exposed but then they would see how scrawny he looked and how his bones stuck out of chest awkwardly and be disgusted.

Tommy himself was disgusted. The idea of just wearing a shirt in the water crossed his mind but the shirt would just stick to him to reveal his figure anyway and surely it would be weird if he just wore a t-shirt in the pool when he didn't have any swim shirts.

When they asked why he didn't get in he just used the excuse he forgot his trunks and when they offered to let him borrow some or just said go in your shorts he always managed to pull an excuse out of his ass that was just good enough so they would leave him alone.

"Tommy, at least come in just to help me beat Dream and Sapnap's ass in chicken. Britain vs the US, the rematch, the fight always meant to be." Wilbur encouraged leaning against the side of the pool where Tommy sat.

Tommy let out a small nervous laugh, "I refuse to touch Sapnap. Any American for that matter. Just by being British we've already won."

Tommy figured this was a perfectly typical Tommy answer for him and prayed to any god that would listen Wilbur would leave him alone now.

Wilbur rolled his eyes and to Tommy's relief, he dropped it, "You're letting the Americans win. The queen wouldn't be pleased."

Tommy threw Wilbur his best dirty look and kicked water at him, "How dare you speak on behalf of Lizzie!"

Wilbur grinned and looked away, "Mind grabbing me a water from the cooler? It's the least you could do for letting the Americans win."

Tommy flipped him off.

He got up from his spot and the blood immediately rushed to his head making everything fuzzy for a moment before he could walk. He had gotten so used to the feeling since it happened every time he would move upwards slightly too fast.