Chapter 1

Punk rock Michael
Michael was popular in his high school year. Luke is my best friend and we are both getting through high school together. We where all once friends for a short time. We all where good friends and told each other everything. Michael changed through high school. I was very attracted to Michael and I still am. I have always liked him. I knew it would never work out though. He is always with girls on and off. I refuse to have an on and off relationship. But I knew If he ever asked me out I would say yes, god damn that cute blue headed little sh.it. I was in class thinking about Michael. "Miss Tess? Excuse me miss Tess?" I look up at my teacher. "Can you answer the question on the board?" My face heated up and I nodded. Standing up walking to the board. The phone rang and she excused herself. Luke ran over quickly. "4,689" he whispered and turned around to sit down. I wrote it on the board and sat down. "Thank you" I mouthed to Luke. He put his thumb up. Pricilla this really snotty a.ss bit.ch has a loud mouth and looked at Luke than me than put her hand in the air. I looked over. She smirked. "Bi.tch" I mumbled. "Yes Pricilla?" My teacher said hanging up the phone. "Luke gave Adrianna the answer!" "Detention Lucas I expected more from you." "Uh no no I umm he just asked me a question." "Than would you like to share it with the class Miss Tess?" "Does it get him out of detention?" She nodded. "He asked me what the homework was for second period because he was late." "Okay Adriana I trust you so you're friend is off the hook. Speak with me after class." Dammi.t. "Okay." The bell rang and I went up to her desk. "Tess I don't expect you to embarrass me infront of my class." "I didn't mean t-" "Yes you did and there will be consequences for you're actions. Detention after school at 5:30. See you there. Now go to lunch." I left and there was Luke waiting for me outside the door. "You're crazy. Why didn't you just let me get in trouble?" "Because you're mother will kill you. Now come on." I said pulling him to lunch. We bought our lunch and went to the front of the school to eat our lunch like normal but someone else was sitting there. I saw his blue hair and he was with Ashton. I turned around quickly running into Calum. "Hey sorry." He said. "Umm it's okay. I'm sorry also." I looked around for Luke. "Come sit with us." He begged. "Umm I should find-" "come on!" He pushed me towards Ashton and Michael looked over at me. Shit oh shit. He smiled "hey!" I haven't seen that smile in a while. He walked me over and we all sat together. My cheeks flustered and felt like going inside after playing in the snow outside. "Hey I haven't seen you in a while." Michael said hugging me. I began talking to Ashton and we had a good talk. I felt Michaels eyes burning through me. I smiled when I saw him out of the corner of my eye. Luke walked past us. "Hey Luke!" I yelled over. He looked at me and continued walking. "Hey I will be right back." "Nooooooo" they all said together. I quickly ran to Luke. "Luke! Luke wait." He was far ahead of me. I had asthma but I knew in my mind I would be okay. I ran and ran. I felt dizzy I was out of breath. My eyes closed and I hit the floor.
Michaels POV
I saw her hit the ground and I ran faster than I've ever ran in my life. Luke turned and saw her and ran over. "Adriana!" I yelled. I picked her up and ran to the nurses office. Everyone gave me looks as I rushed down the hall with her in my arms. Staff seem to be off at lunch brake. I ran out of the school. I knew she had medical problems when we where close. I buckled her up and I didn't hesitate to put mine on I just knew there was a place I needed to be. When I got to the hospital I rushed in and yelled for help. Help came and they put her on the Elmo. I held her hand and I didn't let her go. They gave her Medicine and said that she would be okay. "She was lucky she didn't crack her head." "Umm just say Luke dropped her off okay and that if she needs anything than call Luke okay?" "Okay." I ran out of the hospital. I felt guilty for leaving her side. When we where younger Her mom passed away and she was having a ruff time. I felt like such and Idiot. I remember all of it. She hid herself from the world. She didn't go to school for 3 weeks. When she came back she always had a jacket on and would cry when she was forced to take her jacket off for pictures. She was so sad. And I fucki.ng new she was. But idiots like me ignored it. "God dammit!" I shouted pounding my fist into the side of my car leaving a dent in the car and a scratching up my fist. I returned to school. "Michael why are you late?" My teacher asked. "I had to take a friend to the hospital." "Talk with me after class." She said disgusted. I rolled my eyes and sat down. I was angry with my self. "Hey goodie!" Shouted one of my friends throwing a paper at me. Call me a fu.cking goodie one more time. "Hey goodie! Listen to me boy!" "Fu.ck off Brandon!" I said getting up. "Clifford! Sit down. Detention for both of you."