It's not me.

Byakuya sat with his knuckles on his chin, long body folding over itself as he leaned over on his chair, directly across from me. We had a little while longer until the rest of the boys came back from the bath, so I nervously fidgeted, tapping my knees.
"Nothing happened."
Togami's nonchalant voice broke the silence, his eyes boring into my skull.
"I'm serious. Do you doubt my trust?"
"I do."
He grumbled.
"Togami-Kun, I enjoyed our kiss."
He cringed, standing up. Around him was nothing but a towel, leaving him shirtless and dripping with water.
"No. We're not doing that. You're not going to mention anything about it, anything about my or your feelings. We're not going to use love as a weapo-"
"You love me?"
I blinked, looking up at his taller self.
"Do you really?"
"No!"
He stomped his foot, rubbing his temple.
"I'm tired of babysitting you. Do you know what it's like being partnered with someone who is obsessed with you? Someone who's constantly acting like a child, who won't get off your back?"
I thought of his laugh and the words we shared before the school dance, and shook my head, feeling like I'd consumed a pound of fluttery butterflies. Tears were coming on.
"I don't think you feel that way at all, Togami-Kun. Otherwise, why would you kiss me? Why would you tell me that was your true self?"
His face became all red, and he raised his hand to presumably hit me, before clenching it into a fist as he yelled,
"Because I was stupid! I was a moron, Naegi, and I didn't mean it."
Tears slowly began to slide down my cheeks, and I sniffed, standing up to embrace him in a kindly, genuine hug. Although my face was warped with sobs, my arms wrapped around him, transferring my warmth.
"I miss you."
I could tell his body was relaxed, and I sighed, before feeling a read hot seething pain on my chest.
It was the pain of his palm, of me being shoved back onto the chair.
"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not in love with you and I don't care about you. Stay away, you moron."
He had a cold look on his face, and I could hear the patter of his feet against the wooden floor of the hotel, leaving just before the rest of the guys walked in. Ishimaru began giving me some talk about tracking water on the floor, even though it was Togami's fault. I could barely hear it before the tears started rolling, with sobs to match. The guys looked alarmed, Yasuhiro pushing himself out of the situation before he had to deal with some kid's tears. Mondo looked nervous, but stayed, and Ishimaru leaned down, patting my back silently.
Mondo scratched his neck, sitting into the chair that was previously occupied by Togami.
"Hey, man, uh.. we all miss home too, I guess..."
I stood up, running out and into the bedroom, where all of our futon were laid out for us in the floor, before eying Byakuya, his legs crossed on his bed.
I walked to my assigned bed, right next to his.
I could hear Mondo and Ishimaru chatting quietly in the next room over, and I stared at my partner, just wishing.
"Togami..."
He shook his head in a negative direction.
"It's not me, okay? That kiss wasn't me. So stop bothering me."
I bit my lip, covering myself with a blanket.
As I wandered off to sleep, my mind was filled with objections..
"Night night..."
I closed my eyes, unconscious.
3rd person POV
Togami stared at sleeping Makoto, his mind blank. He lay himself down onto his own bed, feeling hands reach around his arm.
Damnit, I'm not a teddy bear. Get off, or people will seriously misinterpret this.
Byakuya looked to the side, raising an arm to pat his head and comb through Makoto's hair. He stayed calm like this for a while, kissing his forehead before shoving him off as the rest walked in for sleep.
"Uh.."
Ishimaru began.
"Why was Naegi-Kun crying?"
Togami brushed them off, closing his eyes.
"I don't know. It's not my problem. Go to sleep."
They listened, and went to sleep.