One Greedy Choice.

Huh?

How... did I get here? 

Oh.

Wait.

Why aren't I pulling away?

That's right, I like him, don't I?

Do I?

"N-Naegi-Kun."

Reality.

I look up and meet his eyes, my arms wrapping around Byakuya's waist as he pulled away, breathing ragged.

"T-Togami-Kun... what?"

"Please, it's high school. This will be it, this will be my one stupid action. Everyone has a stupid thing they do in high school, right? This will be mine."

That... is definitely an excuse.

"I just don't understand, I guess. Why me?" I did my best to sound composed, but I was very confused, and, might I say, relieved.

"No questions." He pulled me back in for something that felt more sweet than dirty, more right than wrong. He kissed my forehead after pulling away, his face on my shoulder.

"This is me, Naegi. I'm not the Byakuya from the newspapers, this is me. Please don't forget, even if I change completely. Even if I act completely different in the future.

"This.. is me."

I felt a warm wetness begin to dampen my shoulder... was the composed and rich heartthrob from our school actually crying? My face was stone, knowing exactly what was bothering him, but also not knowing at all, because it was the same set of things that bothered me, except I didn't know which exact bullet caused this wound of his.

"You don't like your parents. You're suffering because you've been distanced from everyone, and you're nervous that someone will see us and spread your orientation like wildfire. You never make any relationships with everyone because that's what you've been told to do, and you feel guilty about the competition with your siblings. You want to know your mother, you want to kiss me, you want to run away, and most of all-" I stopped to pull his face up by his hair, looking down up at his shocked face.

"You hate yourself." 

I sent my hand flying towards his face in a slap, eyes emotionless.

Togami slowly got up, feeling around his face in shock, realization, and finally, anger. He grabbed my collar and slammed me against the wall, shouting words that were too faded to hear. I took a guess at what he was on about and with the same blank expression, started to speak.

"I read your notebook." My face shifted to the side, hands drooped as he held me against the wall. "This-

"Is my one greedy choice."

................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: hey this is short but at least im not dead uh please give me ideas for future books and stuff