Hardcore Sex

August P.O.V

Lately I have been really sexually fusutraded. & so has my girlfriend Drea. I can tell by the way she looks at me. So right now we are kissing on the bed & shit was getting hot. My dick started to rise & shit . I was READY. She was to. So I started to taking her panties off with my teeth.

Drea: Uhh, August.

Me: Shhh baby .

As soon as I said that an idea popped into my head.

Me: Hold on baby .

I said getting up she moaned in resopnse. I guess she finally noticed what I said cause then she said,

Drea: August, come on!

Me: I'M COMING!

I said as I grabbed a bandana (red), & a rope that i found. I walked out with a smile on my face. She bite her lip & smiled. I grabbed her arms & tied it to the bed. Not to tight so she would be able to hold on to something. Then I put the bandana around her mouth. Then I went back to what I was doing befo. I ripped her panties with my teeth & began to eat her out.

Drea P.O.V

He started eating me & I was moaning like crazy, we'll you couldn't hear me cause that shit was around my mouth. I tried to grab onto his back but I forgot my arms were tied & that shit hurt when I tried to. His tounge kept going deeper.

Me: UHH uh uh uh

I arched my back & let multiple muffled moans out as I let my juices flow onto him tounge as he licked it all up. He then waisted no time. He rammed into me. I moaned really loud. But once again you could not hear. Well you can but ya know.

Me: Uhh

Is all you hear. You couldn't understand any word I was saying just my loud ass moans.

August: Damn babe you so tight.

He said speaking into his NOLA accent biting his lip. He made me more. Damn this man is perfect.

August P.O.V

This girl was going crazy. I was DEEP inside her. It felt amazing.

She tried to grab me but she couldn't. She was just moaning like CRAZY through that thing around her mouth. It was like nothing was ova her mouth, thats how loud she was. Daddy putting in work. . It gott to a point where I was DEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP into her ocean with both legs around my waist. I was going crazy now. She was so wet & kept clenching her walls on my dick. It felt so good. I was knocked outta my thoughts when I noticed she was marking up my back with her nails. Then u looked at the headboard & noticed she had broke outta the rope. I didn't even care cause this shit felt to good. I didn't wanna stop, but then I saw her open her mouth into an "o", & I knew she was finna cum & when she sums just the sight of it makes me bust to.

Me: You boutta cum babe.

I asked as I went at a steady pace. She bit her lip & nodded.

Me: Let it out fa daddy.

As soon as I said that she released making me do it to.

Me: Fuck, that felt good.

I said pulling out & laying down.

Drea P.O.V

He thought it was ova. I got ontop of him & started to rock my hips back & forth.

August: Uhh Drea. Faster

He tried to put his hands on my waist. I grabbed the bandana & tied his hands to the bed just like he did to me. Im finna tease this nigga. I rocked my hips alittle slower.

August: I said faster not slower.

I went even slower & he tried to touch me but his hands were tied. Ha nigga! After a while of teasing I stopped cause it was like I was teasing myself. I stared to bounce faster. He groaned loud as I moaned loud. He were doing this for about 10 more mins then I said

Me: Ssss Uh August I gotta cum.

August: Stop & untie me. Then lay down.

I did what he told me to do & laid down. He then went back into her & banged me hard while holding onto the wall.

August: Fuckk babeh. Say my name till you cum

He said going faster & harder.

Me: Sss August August August.

Then I felt it bulding up. I was ready.

Me: AUGUST AUGUST UHHhh

I said as I released.

August: Uh shit im finna bust.

As soon as he said that he pulled out & came all ova my bed & the sheets.

August: Fuck that felt so good.

Me: You damm right.

We were now in the bed cuddled up together.

August: Round 2, Shower.

Once he said that I tried to get up & run to the bathroom, but I fell & felt my legs were numb. Then I saw August crying.

Me: This shit aint funny. Help!

August: How bout we just take a bubble bath?

Me: Ok. Thats fine with me now just help me.

August got out the bed & came up to me. I put my hands up.

August: Fine with me to, as long ass im still getting that p- (GCO)

Me: HELP ME!

He laughed & helped me. UH THIS NIGGA!Then we got to the bathroom.