lets just party till we can ain't no love in me

(August p.o.v)

I swear I love girls that party like niggas they just turnin the fuck up god damn and these girls are nice and thick I swear they could party with a nigga like me shitt!!

( end of p.o.v)

august turns around and looks at the group of girls partying like a whole bunch of niggas he look at a caramel thick mami with black hair with blond dyes at the end and a big ass with some overalls that shows her stomach and a her Gama's she was looking so good it was impossible for him to turn his head he looked at her till she noticed him but when she did it seems like she wasn't interested so she kept partying. August put down his glass if liquor and walks over to the group if girls.

August: hi ladies

girls: hi

august waches as the girl with blond dyes walk to the bar.

august: umm can I talk to your friend

ladies: Yea her name us y/n

august: k thanks

august walks over to y/n and tryes to talk to her.

August: hi y/n

y/n: how u know my name ( sips her drink )

august: ya friend told me

y/n: why?

august: I asked them

y/n: why?

august: cause I want to talk to you

y/n: why

august: your very curious

y/n: no its just that why would a famous person like you choose an ordinary girl like me and there's a lot of girls in here but u choose me why?

august: cause u rachet

y/n: how?

august: cause look at these girls they don't turn up like u do

y/n: Yea I guess *chuckles* but if u lookin for a relationship u got the wrong girl

august: I ain't with that relationship try thing so let's just party till we can ain't no love me

y/n: ain't no love in me either

august: so can I party wit u

y/n: * sips drink* Yea

y/n and august walks to his vip section and she sits on his lap (5 minutes later Lil Bibby and Lil herb kill shit comes on)

y/n: * sings the song and bounce on august lap * ( I know a couple niqqas that's down to ride for a homicide when its drama time)

august leans close to y/n ears

august: u like that song

y/n: Yea

august: Yea I can tell u bouncing on me pretty hard

y/n: *chuckles* my fault

august: its alright it's not like I don't like it

y/n: ( sings rap song) I'm a real niqqa cause I stay to fight I'll cook a niqqa like steak and rice

(august p.o .v)

man she bouncing on me like crazy she singing that rap song like its nothing killing it more than the niqqa who made the song man I swear y/n is the shitt I swear she can get it man fuck that she is gonna get it she need to get it she got something waiting for ha.

( end of p.o.v)

2 hours later and you waisted and august said he's taking u to a hotel he takes u in his car ready to take u to the hotel he looks at u with lust like something was gonna go down. 1 hour later you guys get out of the car and go in to a fancy hotel u automatically go on the bed and lay down forgetting that august was in the hotel with you , you start taking off your clothes as he sneak up behind u ,u realize wat u were doing u walk to the bathroom with only tour panties and bra u wet your face with cold water making things clear as u walk out augustbwas waiting behind the door.

y/n: oh shitt u scared me

walks to the bed and lays down

august lays on top of her giving her kisses on her neck

y/n: I thought we weren't gonna catch feelings

august: having sex with u dosen't mean I have feelings for you

y/n: ii8

august kisses u on your lip. sense u was already naked he slipped his hand in your panties rubbing your clit softly u start to moan as he go faster august starts taking off his shirt and start kissing on your neck making u bite your lip he takes off his pants lifting your legs up so his manhood could come in u moan as he stroke on you making u wet he goes in and out of u faster and faster making that loud noise in u * bap bap bap bap*

y/n: ughh fuck

august closes his as he sucks on your tities ( A/n if u flat chested he just kissing ya neck)

august turns u over giving it you u from th back

y/n : ughh my god don't stop !!!! ughh

august holds your waist as he give it to u from the back both of u cum and lay down next to each other.

Sorry it's so short I'll make sure to make a better one for the next chapter and make sure it's more interesting by guys