The Tall Man In All Black (prt3)

August pulled out a knife and held it against her throat as he got on top of her  " I will kill u if u try to get away"  august said as he pulled down her pants he then stoped and looked at her then shook his head in disappointment "why did you leave me there, I needed u do you even remember what happened "   he said in a shakey voice "i only remember a little everything else is a blur " mani said crying " well let me tell you " august responded

*FLASH BACK*

Mani and august and august bro chris was walking down a dark street but they wasn't scared they saw a couple of niggas coming to them but they didn't mind as the niggas approached them one of them came up to Chris     " you Chris" the man asked " yes I am" Chris responded the man then looked at his niggas then at Chris again before punching him in the face august then jumped in to help Chris but he couldn't cause the niggas kept holding him down, the man that was fighting started to lose the fight he then got up and pointed the gun at Chris head "Yea not so tuff now huh" the man said as he spitted blood out his mouth august broke free and pushed the gun out his hands but he was able to shoot august on the side of his  stomach. August fell to the floor and the niggas ran away Mani stood there and watched as blood leaked from his body "CALL 911" Chris yelled but Mani backed away slowly tears fell down her eyes"WHAT ARE YOU DOING CALL 911" Chris cryed out but Mani wanted to save herself so she turned around and ran away as august almost bleeded to death august watched as she ran away but his vision was starting to fade. Chris was able to get a hold of the police they rushed him to the hospital and he lost a lot of blood but he survived and for 2 years he never saw Mani.
*End of flash back*

Tears fell down august face as he roughly  gripped on the knife against her neck "what was so wrong of calling the cops i almost died  what did I ever do to you , that night I was planning to make you my wife and you left. I loved you so muchhe ripped off her shirt exposing her breast he unbuckled his pants and stared straight at her while doing it he slid her panties down before entering her making her gasp he went in and out of her roughly he buried his face in the crook of her neck as he stroked, tears fell down mani face the tears hit august neck but he wiped it off and went deeper "AHH" mani moaned even tho it hurted she still felt pleasure she continued moaning *HUH  AHH AHHH UGHH * And august listened as she moaned for each and every stroke he then placed this arms on each side of her face looking in her eyes he watched as she opened her mouth in a huge O as the feeling got deeper august was all the way in so deep inside her that she felt his tip in her stomach(PS.this dumb bitch has no walls) august griped on her neck as she raised her left leg august fucked her harder making her toes curl he then went faster making her arch her back and moan  "HUH UGHH WAIT WAIT" Mani pleaded but august just went faster making her grip the sheets he then groaned and his eyes rolled behind his head " OH FUCKeven tho august hated that bitch he just couldn't stop moaning he fucked so hard that it made clapping sounds "UGGHH UGGHH SHIT" august hollered from pleasure the urge of cuming was upon him but not only him mani too she leaned forward and watched him go in and out of her  she hanged her head back as she cumed on him she squirmed to get away from him but he only pulled her closer he come and took himself out of her he took off the condom then threw it on floor he watched her and she watched him he buckled his pants then said "I wish it didn't end like this"

August pulled out the knife and mani started to squirm away he pulled her closer and stabed her on the side of her stomach she held onto his shirt  pain took over her body he laid her down softly and walked away he got out the room and called the police and said"there's  a women bleeding to death please help"