Chapter 4

Liam seemed to like things very organised and structured he even had house rules I mean who has rules but I can't complain it's better than the centre
( don't go out side ,don't touch anything breakable  ) he put TV on abc 3 and put the remote were it was originally placed and because I'm such a short ass I couldn't reach it

As soon as he left I broke most of his rules not on purpose ok that was a lie I'm an 11 year old girl for crying out loud .i accidentally broke a glass cup and cleaned it up but cut my hands it hurt I went to the bathroom sink paull had put a small stool for me in there so I could reach cause the sink was higher than a normal sink after that I was hungry I had a grape that was in a bowl on the table but it was plastic 😥so I went to the fridge and had a small piece of chocolate cake but I was still hungry so I took two they had a note saying keep out do not touch my babies it I was Hungry so took them any way I went back to the lounge room to  watch TV but I saw a guitar   I picked it up and started to plaY littler things I mesmerised it because my room mate Danielle would sing it all the time and let me borrow her gutair she brought when she came to the centre I started singing along with my playing it was all of  a sudden  it was quiet so I turned around and noticed 5 boys clapping then I fell on something hard and every thing went black .

How was this chapter 😘😘😘🎤