Chapter 17

Those few hours with Derrick were amazing we were odd which made us perfect well that's what I thought not so sure he did we manly talked about random stuff until one of his friends came down Peter I think his name was he had lots of freckles and orange hair he was lots of fun until he started making things awkward for us and saying things like you's are cute ,you should date being stupid and making kissey faces.it got to 12:30 and I decided to go home I told the boys they didn't have to come but they did anyway we walked up to my front door and unlocked it we walked in and saw 3 boys sleeping in front of the TV I walked into the kitchen and nial was eating a sand which he saw me and hugged me then zayn ran. Down stairs and asked me and nial how his hair was sometimes that boy wouldn't survive without a complement .he saw the two boys and gave them a glare I don't know why but he did we walked up to my room and shut the door but knowing them they would snoop any way we sat down and played mario cart but I lost both times so we played just dance and I won all three rounds I was happy it was time for PETER to go so Derrick and I sat on my bed we walked down stairs and got nial we decided to pull a prank on the boys while they slept I put spoons in Liam's bed derrick took all Louis's carrots and hid them in the freezer and then for Harry's we all helped put Harry's room on his veranda and in his room it took and hour and a half but it was worth it after that Derrick had to leave which meant we could do some other fun stuff because for the boys a nap goes for 3 or so hours anyway we walked around the house sticking marshmallows every were then he took me out to nandos .as normal he ordered the entire menu and we pretty much piged out...