Chapter 13

When I got home the boys helped me put my old clothes in the cupbord and my school stuff on my desk . Liam asked if they were aloud to look at the photos at first I said yes we went out to the lounge and picked up a family holiday photo album it was a recent one I was 9 we went to dreamworld every 3 years my parents made plans to go to a different theam park or holiday I sad to the boys .when we finished Tears were threatening to spill when Harry went and got another book it was from when we went to coloundra and stayed in a hotel next to the beach I was 6/7 when we went as soon as harry opened the first page and there was a pic of me and my parents sitting on the beach watching a sunset we had gotten A lady to take the photo at that point I was uncontrollably crying at first I didn't even notice UNTILL nial and zayn were hugging me for the rest of the afternoon we watched tangled and the boys let me cry which is what I really needed but I felt like a baby not a 12 yr old it was around 6 pm and we had already watched four movies Liam and zayn were cuddled sleeping and Louis was skyping Eleanor and Harry nial and I decided to go nandos we left a note on the coffee table and I told Lou where we were going we headed off and ordered half the menu I've grown on liking nandos well I live with nial and harry what do you expect. When we got back the other boys were watching TV and Harry gave them our left overs which today there was a lot normally there's only enough for one person but all three of them got dinner haha I went and changed into my purple and blue poker dot pj's and laid down starring at the ceiling and thought about what had happened today the past few days I haven't been able to control my crying so I laid in bed crying UNTILL I herd a knock at the door and Lou asked if he could lay Down with me I allowed him and I cuddled into his chest and sobbed soaking his shirt.
Louis pov
I was slowly falling asleep when I looked down at Dylan's tear stained checks when she looked up with a groggily voice and said hay Lou can you please go get dad and I will let you sleep with that I picked her up knowing Harry was already sleeping I laid her down next to hazza and pulled his blanket over them both he automatically wrapped around her waist and she drifted into a sleep .
Dylan's pov
Lou grabbed me and carried me into Harry's bed he was already asleep so I didn't say anything he cuddled me and I think Lou pulled the blanket over us with that I fell asleep ....
In the morning I woke up first and sneaked out of the room I looked at the clock and noticed it was 5:30 and I grabbed some photo albums and went up to my bedroom put my music on shuffle first was ( this house no longer feels like home ) I've taken and interest in this song for some reason it's story has no meaning to me but it's just a nice song I flipped through the photo album and started to cry I didn't. Want to her my rubbish tears so I put head phones on and turned up the volume I took the off to get a piece of paper and pen and herd the boys waking up so I locked the door and wrote a note I took the photo of me and my perants at the beach and shoved in my pocket I put my cardigan on and shoes I placed the note on my bed with it saying 'please don't worry I love you's I'm sorry for being such a cry baby dad and I really need to do this I'm sorry for taking and not asking but I took $20 out of your wallet and I'm sorry I can't tell you why you now don't need to worry about me being a burden to your carrier don't bother looking for me because by the time you unlock my door I will already be gone don't bother calling or texting me because I will not answer I love you all I'm sorry Dylan 💜 ' I crabbed my head phones and I herd some one walk past I climbed down the lattice and vines out side my window I ran to the. Closest bus the tray was broken so I didn't have to pay I sat and when we went past the cemetery I pressed the buzzer it took around three minutes to get back to the cemetery it was freezing so I wrapped my cardigan around mei went to the front office and asked for my parents graves she walk with me and then left I sat next to the grave my parents shared I laid there and talked and cried talking about what had happened since the accident it started to really snow so I said my good byes and walked back to the office the lady was there and she saw me shivering she took me to the lunch office and sat me near the heater and gave me the blanket and a hot chocolate she sat with me and talked UNTILL the buzzer rang she told me to stay here and walked out of the room .