Chapter Nine

nialls pov

I woke up in this hospital room 20 minutes ago and now there's a doctor coming to ask questions about me "So Mr.Horan or should i just call you Niall?" "Niall's ok" "Okay Niall i have few questions to ask if it's ok" i nod "So have you been throwing up blood?" i nod again "Almost everyday" "For how long?" i think back "For about a week" the doctor writes something to his papers "Have you been losing your weight?" i nod again "Have you been feeling really tired?" i nod once again getting a bit scared "what about pain?" i nod once again. The doctor looks worried "I think i know what you've got, but lets make sure of it. I'll send you to some tests" "excuse me, what do you suspect?" he looks at me sadly "I am not sure, but you've got all the symptoms for cancer. Sorry kid" my whole world breaks. Cancer. i can hear my mum sobbing and greg is holding her. "Hello i'm your nurse Nancy and i'm here to take some blood from you. That sounded like i'm a vampire. Don't worry. I'm not" She is maybe 20 years old and really pretty. I give her a small smile and she takes the blood and leaves "mum. Have you called Zayn?" i ask my mum she looks sorry "no i haven't. Do you want him here?" i shake my head "Don't tell him." mum and greg look at eachother confused "okay then"

i got the results ant they were positive. I've got cancer but it can be cured with just medicines but i've got 65% chance to die. i got home after we were told that we need to come back some otherday to get my medicines.

"Mum. i've been thinking. If i die, Zayn shoudn't be forced to get over my death, so i thought that maybe i could move away. Far away. I should just let him forget me, i should let him hate me and move on." my mum looked at me shocked "N-Niall you can't be serious!" Greg looked like he was thinking hard "Mum, i gotta admit, that is a hell of a good plan." my mom looked like she was about to cry "B-but you can't go alone!" i looked at her and was about to say something but greg spoke up "Mum, i can take him with me to Doncaster." we both looked at Greg "If it gives you peace to know he'll be here crying because you left him, you can go" mum said trying to get me to stay "It'll always be better than knowing he'll be crying because i'm gonna die."

So we made a plan. I'll leave a note for Zayn saying i'm sorry and shit like that. We'll take a morning train with Greg to Doncaster in the day after toworrow. Then we'll get my medicines and get a doctor from there. Greg- who will became teacher officially in 6 months- will homeschool me and if i make it through this sickness i'll move back to Ireland- or here. Before i fell asleep that night i couldnt stop overthinking.

"Mum i'm going to Zayns! I'll be home tomorrow!" i yell to my mum before closing the door.

"Nialler baby!" Zayn looks so happy. i can't believe i'm going to break his heart in the matter of days. I hug him tightly he hugs me back "Ni are you alright?" he asks worried. I pull on a fake smile "Yeah i just missed you so much!" He kisses my nose and lifts me over his shoulder and i let out a small scream "ZAYN JAVADD MALIK LET ME GO RIGHT NOWWW!" i shout at him laughing. He throws me on his bed and starts tickling me "HAHA ZZ-ZAYN S-STOP!" he continues until i cant breath properly and then leans his forehead on mine. I can feel his minty breath on my lips "I missed you too baby"then he leans in. I can taste mint and cigarettes, but most of all, i can taste him. His own taste. God i'm gonna miss him. We end up laying on his bed, just chilling and talking about everything.

[A/N i think you know what happened next. If you're a peasant and don't get it, they had hot, steamy sex. ;););););) or if you're 10 or younger.... they... um.. Hugged... Yeah..]

on the next day

"Bye Zayn i gotta go home!" i say before i walk out. I turn back and i see Zayn on the door "I think you forgot something" he walks close and kisses me long and sweet. Then i realise something. This is gonna be my last kiss with Zayn. My Zayn. I kiss more harder and longer and then i hug him "Bye Zaynie. I love you" "I love you too. See you tomorrow" insead of answering him 'See you baby' I just wave at him and run in to my house, i see mum on the kitchen and i run to hug her "I'm gonna miss him so much" mum hugs me back whispering "It's gonna be alright" and "You'll get over him" over again.

I think i'm gonna regret this. But i can't leave him hurting.

I's better for him to hate me than knowing the truth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weee second last chappie omg lol :D but the sequel is cominggggg

C'MON C'MON AND DANCE WITH ME BABY! YYEEEAAH HE MUSIC IS SOOO LOUDDD I WANNA BEEE YOOOOURS NOWWW ;))))))

yeah i didn' proofread CAUSE I'M A DICK SORRY NO SORREEH ;)