CHAPTER FIVE

Arour was sneaking through the castle trying to find the princess he was about to walk into the throne room but stopped back and watched through the doorway, he saw knights talking to each other before he turns his attention to maleficent who was sitting on his throne. Arour sighs before he went back and found another way to the tower. He Hid around the corner of the hallway as two knights walk by before going to the stairway at the end of the hallway. he slowly walks up the stairs, he takes slow steps making sure he didn't make a sound. Then he heard soft cries ahead of him, he walks towards the door at the end of the hallway and tries to open the door but it was locked. the soft cry's stopped and a voice was heard, " hello?". " princess?" Arour asked making sure he had found the right person, " yes it me. please help me?" she begged, Arour took a step back and yelled out " stand back, princess." (Y/N) took a step back as Arour charged at the door, he hit it with much force and it crashed to the ground. the door hit the ground with a bang making dust lift in the air, after a few second it went quiet and the dust settled to the ground making it clear for Arour to look inside it see the princess in a black dress, black crown, and had tears streaming down her face. she gave a small cry before she leaped into the arms of her prince charming. 

" oh, I'm glad you found me" (Y/N) said with happiness as Arour held her tightly in his arms, " I'm never letting you go again," he said to her. Arour looks at her and takes off the crown on her head and threw it on the bed, " come on" he said as he takes her hand and leads her don't the stairs and sneaked through the castle. they made it to the throne room and saw it was empty and that was the only way to the exit. they started walking down the small steps but (Y/N) stops him, " Arour wait" he stops and turns to her, " once this is all over, we can be happy again. we wouldn't have to hide anymore, right?" she asked. Arour smiled as he nodded his head, " yes princess. we will be safe. I promise", he was about to walk down the stairs as he signals (Y/N) to stay where she was so he could make sure the coast was clear, with his sword and shield he looks around and saw no one in sight. he placed the shield on his back before he signaled (Y/N) to follow him.  

but then Arour hears something above him and saw an iron chain net fall on him making him fall to the ground as he cries in pain as the sword fell out of his hand. " AROUR!" (Y/N) yelled out as was running up to him and try's to take the chains off but something was holding them down. then some knights came out of hiding and ran up to them and pointed their weapon at them. (Y/N) shakes in fear and he held onto Arour's hand under the chains as maleficent walks out of the shadow, he was still wearing his black outfit but without his cape as he held his staff in his hand as diaval sat on his shoulder. (Y/N) looked at maleficent with fear in her eyes as she begged for Arour's life, " please let him go!" she yelled out as maleficent thinks for a moment as he slowly walks towards the prince and princess. he then looked down at her and said " no", he then lifted his hand and clutched it into a fist making Arour cry out in pain. Arour looks to see his sword was in reach, as try's to reach it as the pain kept coming and grew worse than before. (Y/N) kept begging for the prince's life then stood up " please I will stay with you if you let him go" she said. maleficent slowly unclutched his fist. " no running?" he said, (Y/N) nodded her head " no running " she said as she looked down on the ground while Arour's fingertips wear on top of the sword as he almost had it in his grasp. maleficent takes (Y/N)'s chin in his finger and make's her look up at him, " promise?"

 but before she could answer Arour grabs his sword and cuts the chains in half, he looked at his sword that shined bright as its magic help him escape that iron chains. Arour then turned to face maleficent as he takes his shield and got ready to fight. " KILL HIM!" maleficent yelled out as his knight went on the attack, Arour started fighting and dodging attacks as (Y/N) began to run to the exit. maleficent watched as began to follow but then stopped and looked at diaval before he waved his hand and said " into a dragon". diaval transformed in a Hugh black dragon and Arour watched in horror as he finished the last knight off. after diaval finished transforming he turned to look at Arour and roared at him, Arour gasp as he ran and took cover behind a wall as diaval blows fire out. after the fire stopped Arour waited until diaval was close enough to straight the first attack.