Shock to the System

The episode opens at the warehouse in the middle of the night. A truck is seen parked outside as it cuts to inside the warehouse.

There, it shows masked men stealing electronic equipment from shelves and placing them into the truck. Nearby, two security guards were seen tied up with rope around them.

"Speed it up! We don't have all night.", one masked thief said. "Why are you sweating me, dude? The guards are all nicely tied up, the alarms shut off, everything's covered.", another masked thief told him, as he went to place another stolen good into the truck.

As he walked, however, a light above him began to flash on and off from electricity. Suddenly, a shot of electricity is shot at the cord of the electronic device which turns it on.

"Huh? What the-?!", the masked thief exclaimed, confused. The television began to flash random shows on the screen, shocking the thief before he's suddenly blasted by a shot of lightning.

This knocks the thief back into the warehouse and he crashes into some nearby boxes behind him. The other two masked thieves then go over to investigate.

"What the heck is up with that?!", one masked thief asked, shocked. Suddenly, two shots of crystals are thrown at the thieves, knocking them back and making them drop the stolen goods.

Soon, Static is seen flying in on his silver metallic hoverboard with his best friend and partner, Crystal, following in behind him with her crystal generated wings. "You mean, what's up with that? Either you slang poorly or don't use it at all!", Static said.

"Uh, Static? Let's focus on fighting the bad guys, instead of correcting their grammar. How's that?", Crystal told him. "Aww! But, where's the fun in that, Crystal?", Static said.

The two teen heroes then flew through the warehouse and back to where the thieves were. "It's a kid on a flying manhole and a girl with crystals for wings!", a masked thief said.

"I don't care if it's Aladdin on his magic carpet or a girl with some crazy voodoo stuff. Get them!", another thief said, as he pulled out a crowbar and the other thief pulled out a pipe. The two thieves then began to rush over to Static and Crystal in order to attack them.

However, Crystal shoots out a blast of crystals at the two villains, knocking their weapons away, and Static shot lightning at them which took any other metallic weapons stashed away. "Metal weapons and dumb thugs. How easy does it get?", Static said, as he caused the weapons to explode and fire bits to rein down.

The two thieves began to flee the scene, as Crystal notices them trying to escape. "Oh no, you don't!", Crystal said, as she summoned a crystal barrier to block the thieves escape route.

"Ha! Nice one, Crystal! Like turning on lights in a roach motel.", Static said. He then flew over to one of the thieves and punched him in the gut, knocking the thief back in the process.

"That's my taser punch. Shocking, isn't it?", Static said. Suddenly, the stacks of boxes start to come down from behind him.

"Static! Watch out!", Crystal called out, as she rushed over to him and created a crystal barrier to protect them. The boxes then fell down on the two heroes, as one of the thieves was seen operating a forklift.

"I got them, dupe! I can- Huh?", the thief said, before noticing lightning coming from the pile. Soon, the pile of boxes was moved by the electricity Static was controlling, as both he and Crystal flew up from the rubble.