Together alone, near for the first time

Neither of them wanted to be a part of that silly game. 

It seemed that all of his friends had agreed to conspire against them.  In fact they had asked for it, Sarada did not stop fighting with Boruto for everything and he followed the flow, instead of agreeing to organize the school cultural festival, they argued over who should take care of what.  The discussions started very early in the morning when they learned that they were put together to be the organizers of the event and the whole class had high expectations of them.  More than everything in Sarada, since she was the smartest in the class and the representative delegate of the student center.  Boruto made sure that he would not be part of that obligation, but he would not escape this time, he knew that neither could agree and that was the reason why he did not like working with her.  While she was quite a methodical perfectionist, he was looking for a way to do the opposite of what she said.  Was she doing it on purpose?  Maybe

-İBORUTO!  Don't you realize that if we make the whole class wear that kind of clothes, the teachers will punish us ?!  Stop putting ridiculous ideas-she ordered trying to calm down.

- "You're boring, you know," he said and crossed his arms to turn his back on her. 
-You say that because as a correct girl, you don't want to wear a shameful outfit - the only thing he received as punishment was a punch in the middle of his abdomen.  Boruto writhed in pain. 

ah!  You are the one who gets angry over nonsense!  You can't stand a single prank – he reproached her. 

She headed for the exit door with both hands in her pocket.  Sarada yelled from her place that she would not go anywhere.  Mitsuki, Shikadai, Inojin and Chouchou got in front of the blonde.  The Uzumaki looked at them puzzled, what did they want?  He believed that they had gone to his houses.  Inojin looked at his friend with a mischievous smile:

-"Boruto, Sarada," he called in a mocking tone.  Are you ready to accept the challenge of the event organizers?

-What thing?

  -It is a garment that they must comply with as event organizers.  They're all doing it- Mitsuki continued with his typical giggle. 

"We won't make any garments," Sarada defended herself. 

Her friend grabbed her by the shoulders and whispered that if she didn't do it, she would be tied to schoolwork with Boruto for the entire school year.  Sarada got upset with Chouchou, she refused to go along with them, she would not make any garment or whatever with that good-for-nothing, a bum, that she only knew how to fool around and make a fuss.  Chouchou grabbed her arm and pulled her away.  So did Boruto's friends.  Both were dragged to the school gym, they were guided to the back where the shed was, a kind of rather small closet, where only three or five people could enter.  In that place all gymnastic tools and balls for different sports were kept.  Mitsuki and Shikadai pushed Boruto into the closet and so did Chouchou with Sarada.  When they were inside, they were in charge of locking the door.  Everything went dark.

-iHEY!  Chouchou! "Sarada leaned closer and leaned against the door trying to knock her down, hitting her insistently.  Open this damn door! FUCK !

"Fantastic, now I have to spend a whole day with a boring girl in a ridiculous closet that smells like wet sand," the blonde complained and collapsed on the floor, crossing his arms and legs. Plus I do not see anything.

Sarada sighed.  She couldn't believe that she would be locked up with the most scandalous boy in school wasting time in a place that caused her claustrophobia.  Because she hated small places, who was the asshole to come up with that kind of "tradition"?  Silly stuff!  She was sure that it was a plan of her friends, no one got it out of their heads.