An adictive feeling, the letter

The blonde didn't know how he should react, should he push her away?  He had no idea, he was sure it was a product of the fever, she was already delirious about how high her temperature was.  However, forgetting that they were friends and all that he could mean, he decided to accept falling into temptation and allow himself to be kissed.  It was the first time that he kissed a girl and he discovered that her lips were addictive, the best thing was that she did not use lipstick and they tasted natural.  He caressed her cheeks and deepened her kiss, she clung to her neck and played along, they were playing with their tongues.  He released himself to take a breath and they continued kissing, each time it was more sweet, addictive, tempting.  He could kiss her all day.

"Sarada, you ..." he said as he let go, but she continued kissing him.  Without noticing her, her delicate hands went down to his waist and held him, when he felt her soft hands, he felt ticklish, she did not care.  He kept kissing her. 

What are we doing ?!  Boruto!  She is your precious childhood friend and you are kissing her like she is your girlfriend!  Why didn't that girl stop touching and kissing him?  It was addictive, he never believed that feeling a girl's body attached to his was so, pleasant?  He did not know how to feel, he just let himself be kissed, he played with her tongue and he descended desperately to her neck.  He was flooded with her feminine fragrance, Sarada was more mature, her slender figure was no longer that of an eight-year-old girl, now she was almost a woman, at sixteen.  Boruto gasped when he felt her nails, kissed her neck insistently and licked her.  She moaned at the feel of his tongue on her neck, scratched him completely, reflexively tucked her hands under her school shirt and stroked her back.

-"Boruto, what ar..."

- "You started," he gasped.  Now do you regret it or what?

-"No, I mean ..." she whispered sheepishly.  I feel dizzy, I am very hot, I am short of breath ..

Boruto suddenly pulled away, now he remembered that they were in that silly closet and she was delirious with fever, it was not right to take advantage of her!  He got up and started screaming once more, Sarada was about to pass out and she did when he released her.  He heard a thud against the tatami mats.  When he turned around, he verified that it was her.

-SARADA! — he turned toward the door.  Hey!  MITSUKI!  CHOUCHOU!  Let us out now!  Sarada has a fever and she just passed out because of  your fault!  Damn it!  Open the damn ...- Boruto was interrupted when someone opened the door. 

Thank heaven!  He said to himself. It was a teacher, specifically, Konohamaru.  Hearing Boruto's pleas, they soon took her to the infirmary and let her rest.  The nurse attended to her right away and Konohamaru called her parents.  Boruto kept taking care of her until they appeared.  He couldn't believe that Sarada had told him that she loved him, would she have meant it or was it a product of the fever?  He shook his head, his suspicions cleared, when he heard it a second time.

-Boruto, I love you ...- she whispered sleepily.

-Oh dammit. If you are going to look so attractive telling me that, I prefer that you always say it and do not show yourself cold, he smiled and kissed her lips. He withdrew when he heard Sakura's voice coming hurriedly with the intention of taking her away. Boruto did not know with what face he would look at her after that confession of her, everything that had happened in that fucking closet. He didn't know whether to thank her friends or feel ashamed for having tried to touch her without full consciousness. Perhaps he will keep it as a secret until he was sure. I love you too, Uchiha Sarada ....

Next day

Sarada was still angry with Boruto, not only because he had not done any of the errands,  she asked him to raise the funds that would go to the culture festival, but also because he did not want to tell her  what had happened in the supposed closet, the whole school already knew it,  except her.  The blonde took advantage of the circumstances, that way, he could have her prey to her charm.  He liked to see her angry and to contradict her, what better than to tell her that something had happened to her and she did not want to tell him?  At the end of the day she resigned herself.  There was no point in playing his silly game, it was too much that she had to put up with it every day at school and to top it off, they lived in the same neighborhood so they returned together on the same train.