💦🍋 message😳not the same relation💖💜reasons

Before I start I wanted to say that this episode has lemon XD and also that if u notice a misspell pls tell me to corrxt it 😅 u already know English isn't my native language

At the office

Director Iruka glared at them.

For a moment they were relieved, because they could have been expelled had it not been that they called them for something other than what they imagined. When Konohamaru noticed that they were not at the Kissing Station, which was his responsibility because they were the organizers and representatives of his class, or rather because his classmates asked them. He had no choice but to call them to management to find out why they had been absent from duty. Boruto groaned, fluttered his eyes and relaxed on the seat, he couldn't believe they had been interrupted in the best part. He would have wanted to continue with that, he thought annoyed. On the contrary, Sarada was embarrassed by what they had done in the library, but much more because she was now going to be punished for not taking on her responsibilities, after having criticized the blond himself. They were trying a little of their own medicine.

"Today they were saved because the first day is over, but there are still four more days for the event to end, we need the students to be in their places," Iruka scolded.

If it is repeated, I will give them a punishment.

"It's an exaggeration, Director," the blond replied disinterestedly and stood up, putting both hands in his pockets. If it was just to scold us for that, then it will be a piece of cake. He looked at the Uchiha and winked at her. For a moment I thought we would be in trouble for something else. He said with relief

At the end of the sentence, Sarada felt a tingling throughout her body, what would have happened if they were discovered in such an embarrassing position? She stood up and bowed. Before Director Iruka left, he told her to make sure Boruto stays at the kissing booth and doesn't make any mess. She nodded with a smile and walked out after the blonde. As they joined in the corridors, they both let out a heavy sigh, exchanged glances in imitation, and then chuckled. Sarada cleared her throat and tried to get serious, it was not typical of her, Boruto was hitting his bad habits on Sarada. After some minutes she went back to her normal personality.

-Boruto, I'm just warning you ...-he turned to her with a mischievous look on his lips. She grunted, Sarada knew that expression. -I don't want that to be repeated. We shouldn't have done those things in the library. Imagine what would have happened if the director found out.

"Oh ..." he said while putting both arms behind her neck. I would not like it not to be repeated, really ...

-Boruto!, she yelled at him in shame. This is a school! ... - he interrupted her, brought his face close to her and smiled .

"We can continue elsewhere, if you want ... he gave a mocking laugh.

A hit, That was what he deserved for being so irresponsible, contradicting her and doing something they should never have done in a private place. It was the school library! How dare they did something so misplaced ?! Boruto squirmed when he received the pain in his abdomen, immediately wrinkled his forehead and complained, sullen:

-Ah! You're a killjoy! You were the one who started it! he reproached her.

Sarada was going to deny it, but unfortunately, he was quite right about that. She puffed out her cheeks, crossed her arms and quickened her steps. I wasn't going to listen to him if there was a second chance! she would not be carried away by temptation! Those blue eyes of his wouldn't convince her anymore. On the way home, they remained silent, and not because they had nothing to talk about. The Uchiha realized that Boruto had talked too much and to top it off was the happy groping. Their relationship was starting to get complicated and they couldn't be considered "friends" after that. It was impossible not to think of something else. The most curious thing was that they were both thinking about the same thing, how should they continue their relationship? They looked at each other stunned, somehow embarrassed and proud. Neither of them wanted to throw the first stone and say for sure that they were dating. Deep down they were afraid of being vulnerable to each other. It was their pride against her feelings.