God of Hell

Warning: the story is discontinued due to some complications, mainly that I don't want to continue an extremely bad story. Continue spending your time here at your own risk.

“Your highness! My bedroom was raided and everything inside was stolen except for this shield! Please arrest the culpri-”

“Silence, you fiend!”

The King cut his sentence.

“You brutally committed rape against my dear countrymen, villainǃ If you weren’t a hero, I would’ve executed you on the spot!”

“This is a huge misunderstanding! I didn’t commit any crimes!”

The nobles, the adventurers, the royals, all started to whisper among themselves as Naofumi begged.

For a while, all Naofumi could hear was whispers and rumblings.

They all nodded and came to the same conclusion.

The Shield Hero...
Is...
Guilty.

Naofumi's face gets more and more distorted, the usual happy smile turned upside down and his brows made a v shape.

What the hell? What the hell is this? What the hell is this fuck?!

Naofumi dropped his head and stared at the ground.

I don’t recall any of this crap, so why should I be abused like this?!

He locked eyes with Mein while trying to convey his confusion.

The last saving grace, please...

In response, Mein mirthfully stuck her tongue out while everyone was focused on him.

"..."

...

Naofumi glared at Motoyasu.

He could feel an unfamiliar emotion swelling up from within him, seeping into his guts.

“You fiend! You must have thrown away your clothes and money to create an alibi for your crimes!”

Motoyasu pointed at him and accused him with a yell covering the entire room.

“What! Are you trying to say that I’m a serial rapist?ǃ”

Motoyasu shielded Mein with his body.

“Don’t fuck with me! I’ve already spent all of my money to gear up my companion!”

...This is so messed up.

“Even after coming to a parallel world, I still have to put up with this garbage of an associate.”

“Yeah, I guess, but I hold no sympathy towards you.”

Ren didn’t hesitate to say that.

I see… So everyone here was in on the conspiracy from the very beginning… Since I used a shield, since I was weak, and since I didn’t know anything; they already intended to get rid of me because I was nothing more than dead weight to them.

Cheap bastards.

Naofumi frowned and frowned.

No matter where I go, these types of filthy maggots always pop up.

His eyebrow felt like they were going out of control.

The people of this country held no regard towards me from the start.

You know what?! Why the hell do I even need to protect you, people?ǃ

He opened his mouth and clenched his jaw.