Chapter 5: Unknown Fame

(A/N so how are you enjoying the story so far Reader-San? Sorry for not having an update schedule. Also forgot to mention it takes place before the USJ incident they just found out the Nomu lab by a vigilante information seller called Rainbow).

~~Izuku's POV~~

~~It had been 2 hours since Izuku collapsed after his memories came back to him and he had just left~~

After I had been let out the office I just went straight to my dorm. People tried to talk to me but I just ignored them. As soon as I headed into my dorm I got out my guitar and started singing my song I published 2 years ago. (Author-Chan doesn't own the song).

"All alone, Why do I need friends, When I've got plenty of enemies? I have a way, Of finding out their sins and secrets, Bringing them to their knees. The world owes me a debt, And now I've come to collect, So don't get in my way. I came up from nothing, The streets were my playground, I belong to the city, And was raised by the stakes I claimed. So I let the rumors, Turn me into a legend, 'Cause I'm only human, But a good myth is hard to kill.

Maybe I'm, Too obsessed with retribution, Somebody has to pay. By the time, You figure out the rules I broke, I've already won the game. The world owes me a debt, And now I've come to collect, So don't get in my way. I came up from nothing, The streets were my playground, I belong to the city, And was raised by the stakes I claimed. So I let the rumors, Turn me into a legend, 'Cause I'm only human, But a good myth is hard to kill.

The odds are stacked against me, I keep my cards close to my chest, Just let them see my worst and, They'll never judge me for my best. The world owes me a debt, And now I've come to collect, So don't get in my way. I came up from nothing, The streets were my playground, I belong to the city, And was raised on the stakes I claimed. So I let the rumors, Turn me into a legend, 'Cause I'm only human, But a good myth is hard to kill."

After I sung the song I laid on my bed and fell asleep as I remember what the League did to me.

~~Jirou's POV~~

Me, Mina, Momo, Hagakure, Asui and Uraraka were hanging out in my dorm when I heard what sounded like a guitar being played from next door. "Well that's unusual I can hear a guitar being played from Izuku's room." I said to the rest of the girls. "What song is he singing?" Mina asked curiously. "Hard to Kill by Zephyr Darkness" I said then I started playing Hard to Kill by Zephyr Darkness. when I suddenly realize how similar their voices were. "Guys I think Izuku might be Zephyr Darkness, because he was last seen 2 years ago which coincidently was when he had gotten kidnapped." We all just sat in silence until Sato shouted something about dinner and cake. We all came rushing down besides Izuku. "I'm going to get Izu for his dinner. AND DON'T FUCKING TEASE ME FOR HAVING A FUCKING SOFT SPOT, HE'S MY FUCKING ADOPTED BROTHER FOR FUCKS SAKE!" Bakugou stated calmly before going up to the 4th floor

~~Izuku's POV~~

I woke up to Mr. Pomeranian waking me up about dinner and... HOLY FUDGE CAKE! I ran down the stairs using my Neko form and increased stamina to get to the kitchen in 1 second but as soon as I got there everyone stared at me with a smile on their face except... Shouto. The girl called Jirou? I think it was came up to me holding her hands together. "Hey Izuku, are you by any chance Zephyr Darkness?" Jiro asked. "Y-yes I a-am."  I replied. Everyone started screaming except... you guessed it... Katsuki Bakugou (HA! you thought it was Shouto didn't you) 'shut up author' (Ok sorry Izuku, don't kill me) 'I won't but just shut up' (HEY SERO I NEED THE FLEX TAPE!) 'shut. up.' (okay, please don't hurt me- AAAAAAA) 'now he's quiet for the rest of this chapter' "Can I pet your cat ears please" said Ashido "S-sure go a-ahead." she patted my ears and gave them a little scratch and then I felt really tired and so I lied down on the coach and fell asleep to Ashido scratching my ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND CLIFFHANGER 

What do you think will happen next?

~~Ship Poll Time (ENDED)~~

So we've got

Kyoka Jirou

Ashido Mina

Uraraka Ochaco

Yaoyorozu Momo

Tsuyu Asui

or

HAREM.

~Here's 2 memes~