Tony's first love

Tony the tiger is going to a knew school. He is very nervous and shy. He is wearing his normal school uniform just like everyone else. Tony the tigers mom drops him off to his new school. "Ugh mom you don't need to lick my face I look fine!" says tony the tiger angrily. "But Honey don't you want your fur to look all nice and clean for your first day?" "MOM I'M GOING TO BE LATE HURRY UP!" 

(Tony's really hot school outfit)

Tony then runs out of the car and heads for the school building waving goodbye to his mom. Tony was a bit nervous going to his new school. He doesn't know anybody and is worried he won't make any friends. Tony shakes his head and forgets about all his worries and marches into the school building.

Woah so there's a lot of people in this school. Tony says in his mind, I hope I can make some new friends.

Tony walks into his new classroom hoping he doesn't disturb anyone with his entrance. "Ah, class we have a new student today!, Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?" says the teacher to tony the tiger.

Tony gulps and says to the class, "H-hello I'm tony the tiger, I hope we can be g-good friends!" Tony starts to blush in embarrassment His teacher assorts him to his desk. Tony can not believe what he is seeing with his own two eyes. Right next to his desk is a gorgeous blue feathered bird with a big beak long enough to make Tony's heart melt. He looked like your average bad boy at every school.

 He looked like your average bad boy at every school

(Toucan Sam is a hot e-boy)

The blue bird glances at tony but then quickly looks away. Tony sits down at his unable to look away from the blue feathered beast. Tony gets wet just by looking at him. "You should talk to him!," "No you shouldn't he will notice that you like him!" Tony's mind raced back and forth trying to figure out if he should talk to the majestic blue bird. 

The Blue bird looks at tony making a spicy smirk smile and says in a beautiful e-boy voice, "Hi there tiger your fur is lookin really nice, I could just lick you up." Tony got so flustered that his whole body turned red. He looked like a burnt tomato. He couldn't help but put his hands over his massive bulge. "H-hi there, I-I'm Tony the tiger." The Blue bird looked back at him and said, "I'm Sam the toucan." 

And suddenly there conversation was cut short. "Toucan Sam and Tony the tiger please stop talking and pay attention to the lesson!" Tony apologizes and goes back to his schoolwork. Tony notices that Sam is trying to pass him a note. He Looks back and forth hoping no one will seem him take it. Tony quickly grabs the note and reads it. So how are you today beautiful? Tony Smiles and blushes from reading those beautiful words toucan Sam wrote to him.

Tony and Sam passed notes to each other for the rest of the class. Both of them flirting with each other with the notes they both grew to like one another. "Alright class that's the end of the lesson. Please remember that your school prom is Friday don't forget to ask someone out!" THE SCHOOL PROM?!  Tony thought in his mind, AND FRIDAY IS TOMORROW?! Tony felt upset. He knew no one would want to go to the prom with the new kid in the school.

Tony slowly walks to the exit until toucan Sam stops him in his tracks. "T-tony can I ask you something?" Says toucan Sam in a soft voice. "Sure thing!" says tony happily. "Tony the tiger, will you go to the prom with me?"

To be continued...