Prom Night

"Tony the tiger, will you go to the prom with me?" Those words changed everything that day. Tony shot up with excitement and said, "Yes of course I'll go with you!" Toucan Sam said, "Great I'll see you tomorrow night!" He winked at Tony and then walked away.

(The Next day: Before prom)

"Oh man I can't wait to go to the dance with Sam!" Tony said in excitement. He put some of his makeup to look really sexy for Sam. Next was the dress, Tony picked out a big beautiful Black poufy dress. Last but not least is a nice big bow to finish the outfit.

 Last but not least is a nice big bow to finish the outfit

(real picture of Tony in his prom dress)

It was time for toucan Sam to get ready for the prom. Sam Had some of the e-boy attire but he also wore a Suit so he can impress his lover tony. "Ooh yeah I look really hot right now I can't wait to fuck Tony." He said as he looks in the mirror giving a smirk.

" He said as he looks in the mirror giving a smirk

(Real picture of Sam looking really sexy)

(At the Prom)

Tony and Sam both walked up to each other in slow motion. There looks are gorgeous to behold. All eyes were on them. No one could take there eyes off the beautiful couple. When Sam and Tony approach each other, they stare into each others eyes and don't look away.

"ahaha your looking like a snack." Sam said. "You look so hot as well." Tony said to Sam. They both grabbed each others humongous hips and started slow dancing. Tony blushed every time he looked at Sam. He had never felt this way before. All he ever knew was doing cereal commercials. He never felt what it was like to love someone because of the cereal industry forbidding him to love someone. But since he moved away and started going to a new school he understands what it means to love someone.

"Hey Tony I wanna show you something." Sam quickly brings Tony into the boys locker room. Sam then whips out HIS MASSIVE BIRD COCK. "Oh my gosh, it's s-so big." Tony said in a nervous tone.

Sam winks at him and slowly touches all around him. He pulls him down onto the ground and leans in for a kiss. Tony doesn't know what to do at first but he couldn't help himself and kissed him. They both kissed for a while. Both of them had taken off each others clothes getting ready to do the dirty.

"ohhh yeah!" Sam moaned really loud. He didn't care if someone heard him he just wanted to go faster inside Tony. "How does it feel Tony?" "It's GRRRRRRREAAAAAT!" Tony moaned even louder than Sam. He was really enjoying Sam's bird cock. They both kept moaning and smacking each others thick asses. "Yuh, yuh, yuh uhh ohh yeah." Both of them moaned together.

Soon enough they aggressively smacked each other into the lockers while kissing. Soon, Sam had a great idea. "Hey Tony I have a really hot thing we can do." "What is it?" Tony said nervously. "Let me deep throat your tail, It would be SO HOT." Tony's face was in shock. He turned around and put his tail up high. "Omg yes daddy suck my tail please." Tony was really begging him to suck his tail, He thought it was a great idea.

Sam started to suck on his tail. It felt amazing for Tony. All he did was moan aggressively while Sam was sucking on his tail. "Faster, Faster, Faster yesss daddy." "Oh my gosh I'm gonna frost my flakes." Tony said. Right then and there. Tony cumed and fell to the ground. Sam went on top of him and starting fucking him again. Tony and Sam felt so much pleasure that they fucked the entire night and fell asleep in the boys locker room. It was the end of Tony's first making love experience.

(Fast forward to 3 weeks after the prom)

It was the weekend and Tony was relaxing on his bed thinking about Sam. He's been feeling a little sick but he thought it was nothing. All of a sudden he threw up all over his bed. "Why am I throwing up, I don't have a fever." Tony was confused, He had no idea what was happening with his body. Soon enough he came to realize. "Oh my gosh what if I'm...Pregnant." 

Too be continued...

I don't know why i'm doing this please help me.

🎉 You've finished reading Tony the tiger x Toucan Sam (𝐹𝑜𝓇𝒷𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒) 🎉