Unbelievable (R)

(Chapters that have sexual content are marked (R) you've been warned)

Axel POV

I wake just before the alarm and hold Harri a little tighter just for a  minute.  When I go to get off the bed.  He turns and smiles at me "morning," I smile back and stroke his cheek.  "Morning, did you sleep well?" I ask he nods "neither of us moved" he answers.  The alarm sounds and I roll over onto my back and switch it off "come on lets go and have breakfast with your parents" I suggest as I know he wants to see his Mum.

Harri is being hugged tightly by his Mum "Mum, please I think my ribs are bruised" he complains she laughs letting him go.  "I'm just happy to see you and that you've remembered everything" she says wiping a tear from her eye.  

"Sorry, I know it must have been hard for you" he apologises.  She shakes her head and gives him a beautiful smile and then her smile vanishes "I'd like to get my hands on Trevor though, how dare he say and do what he did?" she spits Harri wraps an arm around her shoulders.

"Mum I'm fine really, it hurt for a while, but the road trip helped as well as Axel always being there" Harri assures her.  "When I picture his face... Shit! That is where I recognise him from!" Harri says covering his mouth.

His Dad walks up to us and asks what is going on "I remembered where I saw one of the hunters from.  It's Trevor's Dad" he tells us.  

I look into Harri's eyes and see the photograph that Trevor had in his room and the face of the hunter that Alpha Roberts met.  "Did he know, you're a shifter?" his Dad demands 

Harri shakes his head no "I never met his Father, I just heard about him from Trevor.  I don't think Trevor realises that his Dad, just doesn't hunt deer" he replies.

We sit and have breakfast and talk about the information Trevor told Harri about his Dad.  Then we go and meet Mikael in his office. 

"I managed to get some information on some of the Alpha's last night.  "Turn, Benson and Luke are all good men wanting the best for their packs.  However, Alpha Jackson and Green are a little envious of our packs size's and even though they are willing to help out.  They also believe it might be best if our numbers shrank" Harri reports.  

Mikael nods his head "they can't touch my pack, so easily because of the security and the fact we are on the main strip.  I've been thinking that it would be best if we could get one of the hunters and send a message though him to all the other hunters.  They are not stupid they will not attack if they know we know of them" he suggests.

Alpha Blackwood agrees with him "Harri has identified one of them?" he says and Mikael looks at Harri and smiles "if you have a name or the place were he is from.  My team can find him within minutes?" he adds.  

Harri gives him his name and the town where he lives.  Mikael sends the info to his people and we sit having a cup of coffee and planning how best to get to Trevor's father.

It only takes 15 minutes before one of Mikael's pack knock on his door and hand him a file.  "Oh, we are in luck.  He will be flying out tomorrow night from Nashville to San Antonio.  He has booked a rental car.  I think that could be our in" he informs us.  

We spend another hour putting a plan together and then Harri and I go back to our room to pack an over night bag.

Harrison POV

I hope this plan works because, I really don't want to have to kill more people.  I will if they attack, but this would be much better.  We are in one of Mikael's private jets flying to San Antonio.