𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

Chapter 6

After I Get Sam and Emily in on the loop. I go to find General Max to talk about the plan when I see a car drive up the driveway Concerned I grab my walkie-talkie and radio Sam.
"Sam you got your gun I might need you for back up here in a minute. Over"

"Yeah I got my gun I'll be right there you at the front door? Over"

" Yeah, I'm at the front door, someone's coming up the driveway, be ready you know the signal, over," I say.

I see the people get out of the car they look familiar, someone I haven't seen in a few years. Then it hits, it's Ryan's parents, oh man I forgot their names what are they?
I radio Sam "it's okay but you and Emily will want to come by as soon as you're done your job, Over."

Sam says " okay be there as soon as we're done don't let whoever it is, leave without us sing hi, over"

" no problem over," I say.

"Hi Lilly, it's good to see you," Mr. Rob says as he holds with Mrs Rebecca, these are Ryan's parents.

"It's good to see you too. May I ask what you're doing here?" I inquire.

" we're here to see General Max. We come once in a while to visit and catch up. We are a part of a support group so to speak. A support group Max set up for parents of K.I.S.A. agents. Parents who have lost one or more kids to the agency. Often one or Both parents were agents themselves when they were kids."Rebecca tells me.
then Max comes out and says " come on in. That Includes you, Lily."

Once inside we go to Max's office, where he pulls a book on his bookshelf which opens leading to a hidden room that has no windows and appears to be soundproof.

"Do you promise that what you hear in this room Stays between the four of us?" Max asks.

I felt terrified the last time this happened I was five, But decide to tell him " I promise".

"Good. Let's begin". Rob response.

"As you know very well Lily, the agency is losing. The life lost this year alone has quadrupled since last year, and it's only May."

This is something I know all too well. I have seen the number of Agents lost this year in the reports. It was too many to name, I choose to say. "I know this very well if you brought it to me in here to tell me that I'm at risk I know I face it every fucking day, It's nothing out of the ordinary for me or my team it's a fear we all live with every single agent."

Max then interrupts by saying " I know you're scared Lilly and you're probably freaked out and you have every right to be. But you need to let one of us finish explaining what the hell we're talking about because we're not just talking about your safety or your team's safety, we're talking about everyone's safety including us old guys. We're trying to shut down the agency from the inside, Insight a rebellion so to speak. But we need someone Young and on the inside. Someone Like You."

"Wait what do you mean "someone like you" What exactly are you asking of me?" I ask.

"We are asking you to help take the agency down from the inside out,And to do whatever is necessary to do it. even if it means your own life is forfeited." Max says.

I respond "are you Crazy they know everything and I have to protect my siblings. If I did this my siblings will be facking dead you damn well know that. Don't ask me to do this." I say as I get up and leave. Pissed off and scared talking like this can get a sibling killed or yourself.