chapter 8

LOUIS POV:

We kept searching

And searching

And searching

...

Time flew away. But I didn't really care. The only thing going on in my head were the questions about my past life,if I had one.

What's my name?

Did I die?

How old am I?

And so on.

But what bothered me the most was curly who became verry nervous after I comforted him. Why does he act so strange?

Weirdo.

I decided to take a quick glance at the countdown clock.

And damn. I didn't expect that.

1d 12h 28m 28s

1d 12h 28m 27s

1d 12h 28m 26s

I gave up. Stopped searching. There's no way out. If there was one we would have found out already. So I gave up. But the others didn't. And thank God for that. Cause 4 hours later (yeah I was waiting long enough) Elise found something.

Something that might help us.

Something that maybe proofed that there was a way out.

Something that gave us hope.

Hope we needed.

And here is why

"Look, I found a date."

24/12/1991

"I first thought it meant nothing but look at the picture on the other side." Elise continued.

"He looks exactly like you Mister accent." She said while showing a picture of a young man who looks like...

...me?

"It is me." I said surprised.
"Yeah indeed maybe its your birthdate?" Curly said.
"Yeah maybe but what does a picture of me here? And what about my birth date if it is my birth date?"

I asked confused. Cause what am I supposed to think right now? What does it even mean? A random picture of me and a date. This is so weird the whole situation is. I mean I should know my birthday? Well I'm supposed to know that but I know nothing about myself or these people with me. And to be honest it scares me. I'm scared that we will never find a way out and that we will be stuck forever. And that countdown only makes it worse.

Way worse.

1d 11h 56m 30s

1d 11h 56m 28s

...

"That countdown works on my nerves. Can't we put it of?" I said annoyed.
"Ofcourse we can't it's important you know. It's unbelievable you even ask that can you be more stupid!."curly said when he rolled his eyes.
"Can't you see that we're close to find out what this all is about. Believe me you're not the only one who wants to get out so stop acting so pathetic." He continued.

What the fuck is wrong with him damn.

"Wow if that's what you think about everything don't even ask for my help anymore. It was just an idea you know. But clearly you don't get that." I said.

Who does he think he is? Giving comments about what I said. No way. He messed with the wrong person. No way I will help him any further.That would be a waste of time for me. Unless he apologises. But he won't he doesn't seem like that kind of guy.