chapter 9

59m 59s

Thats what the countdown says. In less then an hours they need to find the last clues.

Harry POV:

Fuck less then an hour and we still had to find my damn bithdate (age) and ponytail's hobby.

We knew names but still had to find out who the owners were. To say we have stress is an understatement. And as if it couldn't get worse ponytail spoke up about a little detail that was pretty important:

"I'm hungry." She said.

And damn we don't have food in here.

"Don't worry we will get out of here very soon and then we can eat again." Mister accent said.

We continued searching after those picture cards. Those cursed picture cards. I started doubting their existence.

"What if those pictures don't exist? What if I and ponytail don't have a hobby or birthdate? What if we have all the information we need?" I decided to ask.

"I'm pretty sure you have a birthdate curly everyone has. And yeah it can be possible that ponytail doesn't have a hobby but we don't know that for sure. So it's best we keep searching. Don't lose hope we still have time.Right?" Farmergirl said.

I nodded in agreement. I know she was right. So we kept searching.

Half an hour later we found ponytails picture. She was dancing ballet. Now all we had to do was find my birthday. I felt so bad. Because of my damn birthday card the others couldn't get out of here.

I decided to search further

under,
behind,
above eveything

I started to lose hope. We will never get out. And who knows what's gonna happen if we don't. And even if we find all the clues in time how would we escape? There is no safe or something with a code we have to dail.

Meanwhile the countdown kept going and going.

35m 20s
35m 29s
And so on

Time flew by and the tributes were losing hope.

"Half an hour left!" I shouted in pure horror.
"I know don't worry it's gonna be alright we just need to find yo-" Mister accent suported me. But stopped talking al of a sudden.

"What's wrong?" Farmergirl asked confused. Just like me and ponytail. What's going on inside that man's brain?

"We're gonna die! I told ya." I said after the silence.
"No no! I just didn't finish my sentence because I realised that I wasn't helping by saying that." Mister accent explained.

"Oh."

That's all I had to say. Al my words left. I couldn't talk anymore because if I did you would hear my voice crack. I was on th edge of crying. I felt helpless. What do I do? Where is my family? Who are my friends? I will never find out if I die in here.

Before I could say a thing Mister accent came to me and hugged me.

All of a sudden. I was surprised by his move but short after I decided to hug back. That was exactly what I needed.

He grabbed my shoulders and looked me right in the eyes. That's the moment I saw those wonderfull blue eyes again. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever saw. I could draw in those blue eyes of him.

Because I was so lost in his eyes I didn't listen to what he said. But it didn't matter. Nothing matters anymore. Here with him I felt safe. He's a total stranger but I trust him so much. I can't really describe it.