𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ~ 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲

Amara's POV:

We were now in the city of London, walking through the roads with cars passing while my brother reads out the list of things we need to get for when we attend Hogwarts. 

"Could we find all this in London?" Harry asks Hagrid as we approach a, what looks like an old abandoned store that has been painted black, "If yer know wer te go." Hagrid smiles at us. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" i whisper to Harry, i mean come on, where are we meant to even find a bloody cauldron? Hagrid then proceeds to open the door and we walk in to see it was a restaurant? very odd place to find this supplies if you ask me, but i guess Hagrids the expert.

We then go walking through as Hagrid begins to talk to a man behind the front counter as i start to zone out, something that seems to be muscle memory for me thanks to my boring aunt and uncle and their constant lectures. But then get snapped out of my thoughts when the man suddenly yells, "It's Harry and Amara Potter!!" i look up to see that everyone was staring at us in shock... 

What's so special about us that it makes the whole place go silent? Are there not many young Wizards that come through here or something? 

As we walks through the crowd people are shaking me and Harry's hands saying how pleased they are to meet us and how they are glad we're 'back', whatever that means. Until we walk up into someone in particular, he has quite an annoying stutter, i can already tell i don't like him. I do that often as well, when i meet someone, i can automatically tell if i do or don't like them based off how they act or their body language. But i still put a fake smile on my face and shake his hand like the lovely little girl i am. *sarcasm*

Hagrid introduces him and say how he's gonna be one of our professors at Hogwarts, oh boy, i hope i don't have to see much of him, or maybe hope that he gets scared off by the kids and quits. One can only hope.

Finally, after all the talking and introducing and what not, we make it to this large stone wall, which hagrid does a special little knock on and it opens to a rather large little town/alley way, it looked magical! There were people, well Witches and Wizards, everywhere, minding their business and buying their kids things for the new school year. I stood there amazed until Harry nudges me and we head on in. 

Hagrid goes through explaining where we will be getting our stuff and then a thought strikes me, how are we gonna pay for all this stuff? Is the money just gonna *poof* then it's there? Still not quite sure how this whole magic thing works, "But Hagrid, how are we gonna pay for all this? We're- well, broke." i tell Hagrid, but then he shows us that we have a vault in Gringots with plenty of money we can use to buy everything we will need. We get inside and while we're walking through, i notice a bunch of grumpy looking... Goblins? they just don't seem rather happy to be there, can't imagine why. But we get our money and are finally off to get supplies, of course, after Hagrid mysteriously gets a pouch full of something from another secret vault..odd. 

The last couple things on our list was robe fitting, getting our pets and then finally our wands, i think personally I'm most excited for the wands! 

When me and Harry were getting our robes fitted we meet a rather snobby boy with Blonde hair, pale skin and grey -ish eyes, i must admit, he was quite cute but he was being a git to my brother. And me being the cunning and brave girl i am stuck up for Harry and gave the blonde boy a piece of my mind. But when i said that, instead of him talking back and being rude he just stared at me, with a look of.. guilt? It was weird, one moment he was rudely informing my brother of 'blood status', Wizarding families and throwing insults and the next he was quiet and wouldn't stop staring at me. And to be honest i was quite annoyed and happy to get out of there. 

But the weirdest part about that interaction was, i didn't get that normal feeling i got when i meet new people, that tells me weather or not i like them, but there was a different feeling there.. but that thought was lifted off my shoulders and a new one entered when we left, we were gonna get our wands!

Once me and Harry entered, Harry went first to try out his wand... which resulted in him pretty much wrecking the poor mans entire shop, but eventually gave him the wand and proceeded to tell us how the wand chooses the wizard, and how the wand Harry recieved, has a phoenix feather in it's core, and how there were only ever two other feathers that phoenix gave, and i just so happened to have the other that is triplets with, Harry's and the ones who gave us our scares. I usually don't think about my scare that often, but it is rather curious how me and harry each have one on different sides of our head.. 

At first i thought it might have just been a twin thing that all twins have, identical scares and birth marks, doesn't sound too odd, but for Mr. Ollivander to tell us that the most evil wizard in the magic world gave it to us, brought an odd sensation to my forehead, right where my scar lay.

Then the Wand Maker gave me my wand, it was rather pretty, it was black with two purple looking beads at the end. Mr.Ollivander told me how unique it was to the other wands he'd sold, and how it has special abilities if you really open your mind and find the true magic within, he didn't say any of this about Harry's, but i truly felt a connection between me and the wand, and it was incredible to say the least. 

After getting our wands, as a birthday present from Hagrid, we each got an owl! His was snowy like and all white, while mine was the opposite, it was almost fully black with hints of white around the dark feathers, so, I decided to name her Ivory.

_____________________________________

A/N : Hey guys, Hope your enjoying my story so far! I'm gonna try to update a new chapter every other night or so, don't forget to vote! xx

-Vanessa