𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ~ 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲

A/N: Whats you Hogwarts house? I'm Slytherin xx

________________________________________

Amara's POV:

We finally get inside Hogwarts and walk up a bunch of stairs, we stop when we see an older woman standing at the top waiting for us.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, now, in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted int your houses. There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin." Ron and Harry both look at each other shrugging, while i turn to see the blonde boy, and the two other boys who follow him around like body guards, snicker. I smirked at him and he looked at me and grinned as well.

Draco's POV:

i looked over to my side to see Amara smirking at me, i remembered meeting her at Madam Malkin's Robes shop, i knew right away who she was based off the scar that lay on her forehead. My father had told me that both her and her brother, Harry Potter, were attending Hogwarts as well this year, he said to make friends with them. He wants them on 'our side' whatever that means. But, it was odd meeting Amara for the first time, she seemed, different. And i can't help but stare at her every chance i get, she's really pretty. Which means I'm gonna do everything in my power to make a good first impression, father says those are important.

So, after Professor McGonaglle finishes explaining the rules of house points and such, she walks into the great hall, this is it. I look over to Amara and Harry, this is my chance, here goes nothing i thought.

Amara's POV:

"So it's true then? What they were saying on the train. Harry and Amara Potter have come to Hogwarts." The blonde haired boy sneered, this made me turn my head his way, he continued, "This is Crabbe, Goyle, and I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." so, that's his name, finally, i have something else to call him other than 'Blonde Boy'.

He walks over to us as he says his name, in which Ron replies with a snort, causing Draco's head to turn, "Think my name's funny do you? No need to ask you yours, red hair and a hand me down robe? You must be a Weasley." he looks Ron up and down, i stopped smiling, now he was being a git.

"You'll soon find out there are some Wizarding families that are better than others Potter's, no need to go making friends with the wrong sort." he looks at Ron then back to Harry, "I can help you there." Draco sneers as he puts his hand out for my brother to shake, Draco glances at me, and for a split second, his eyes soften.. before my brother speaks, which averts his gaze back to Harry.

"I think we can tell the wrong sort for ourselves thanks." Draco lowers his hand and scowls, that is, until Professor McGonaglle comes over and moves Draco a side. I kind of felt bad for him, i mean, he was being a git and didn't need to say most of the things he said, but when i looked over he seemed to have a bit of regret in his eyes. But then my eyes looked to the doors opening and Professor McGonaglle leading us to the great hall,

To say i was blown away was a big, BIG understatement. This place was absolutely incredible, the sealing was large with floating candles and, what looked to be, an enchanted view of the night sky. There were four very large tables, in which all the students sat. One table had kids with Red robes, Gryffindor, one with blue robes, i believe to be Ravenclaw, One with yellow, Hufflepuff, and finally the last table sat kids in green robes, Slytherin.

"It's not real, the ceiling, it's just bewitched to look like the night sky, i read about it in 'Hogwarts a History.'" Mione was explaining to me, until we finally walk up to the front and see all the professors sitting at a large table with, what looks to be, Dumbledore in the middle. Then in front was Professor McGonaglle next to a stool, and on top was a hat.