Chapter 1; you came home.

2 months after arriving home.

There was no more starvation, no more threats, no more danger, no more cameras, no more hiding, just me, Haymitch and the stupid orange scruffy cat buttercup. Everyday became more lonely for me and Haymitch, I missed Peeta, I would never admit it though.

The next day, I grabbed my lace up boots and went to go outside to the vividly atmosphere which used to be the depressing, unlighted, frightening atmosphere. I was slowly walking towards my usual bench in front of the crops to sit and take in this glorious view but then my boy with the bread stood before me. He firmly said with a little smile on his face ' I planted primroses'. I struggled to get my words out but I stuttered ' y-you came home'. I ran to him hugging him tighter then I ever had before, I wasn't letting him go again! Haymitch shouts out the window 'come on star crossed lovers breakfast is ready'. Peeta and I went into the victor house which was now just ours.

Before I knew it, I was getting into bed as the sun had just set sending the village quite but peaceful, it had never been this peaceful before. The day had gone quick with Peeta's comfort. An hour past and I couldn't get myself to sleep so I crept through the silhouette hallway leading me to Peeta's room. I twisted the door knob and turned the cold sheets back and climbed into the bedsheets laying on his chest just like I always did. He whispered to me ' you love me real or not real'. I kissed his lips softly and replied with 'real'. He hushed my lips and the kissing became more intense, sending shivers through my spine with the touch of his hands on my warm face. I climbed on top of him and slowly lifted his shirt over his head. He said worriedly ' Katniss are you sure you want to do this and you won't regret it in the morning'. I kissed him on the lips silencing him and quietly said to him ' Peeta I love you which is real, you love me real or not real'. He said ' my love for you has always been real'. 'Always and forever' I replied back with. He lifted my top over my head and I slowly traced my fingers over his scares caused from the games, I slightly moaned in his hear ' don't feel ashamed, I've got scars to'. I pointed to a couple on my body and then he tugged my trousers down and he glanced at the big one on my calf. He blurted ' that was from the fire wasn't it'? I nodded. He swung me so I was on the bottom and blushed ' I'll make your legs tremble the way they did then' I silently giggled so I wouldn't wake Haymitch up, yet again he's probably blacked out drunk in his room. He trailed kissed down my neck as I pulled his trousers along with his boxers down. The kisses got lower and lower until reaching my -. I moaned silently as he ate me out. Then I silently begged ' go slow Peeta' He obeyed and went slow not wanting to put me through any pain. The pace started to quicken and pain started to become pleasure. I moaned loudly and he covered my mouth saying ' shh we wouldn't want to wake Haymitch up now would we ?' I let out a little laugh and then I stuttered to him 'p-Peeta I think I'm about to' he put his finger over my lips and said 'you release when you want to' I could tell he was close to finishing too so I let out a loud moan and did what he said I could. He pulled out not wanting to finish inside of me just in case. We lay on the bed cuddling for the rest of the night.