Chapter 23: Finale

Mariiah Aphrodite Smith

Atlanta, GA

"Bitch where Sy?" I heard as I sat on the couch. I was watching Blessing again, Lury called me over and the bitch been gone for forever. "Bitch how you get in here hoe" I asked Blanc shaking my head. "I got keys bitch" she said as the door opened "SYYYYYYY" she yelled then straightfaced seeing everybody except Sy. "So everybody have a key to this bitch?" I asked sucking my teeth. No the door was open. You sound too mad fa me girl" Dell said making me laugh.

"But where Sy at, she called us and asked us to come over here" he said making me scrunch my face up. "That bitch been gone for hours, no call no text I literally don't know" I scrunched my face up realizing what just came out of my mouth. Mani pulled out his phone and it started ringing.

"Aye where you at g" he said plainly "turning into the driveway" she said even plainer. We heard her car pulling into the driveway, the door open and then slam.

"Bitch where tf you been at" Yena asked as she walked through the door "Syrahbi what the fuck happened to your face!" Blanc yelled out as she walked further into the house. My jaw dropped when I saw the big ass red welts on her face. Before I could get up we heard banging on the door.

"Don't open that" she said plainly shrugging her shoulders. The banging grew louder as she took a seat and threw a card on the table. It slid over by me and I picked it up frowning.

The banging started getting even louder followed by yelling. "SYRAHBI I KNOW YOU HERE YOU GOT THIS CAR IN THE DRIVEWAY I KNOW THIS YOUR HOUSE OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" Dee yelled making everybody look around and then to Sy. Dell went to go open the door "I said DONT OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" Sy yelled as she began stomping upstairs. She ran back down in a sweatsuit and some old sneakers that Dee had got her. She swung the door open hard. Dee towered over her, he had disbelief and guilt all over his face as he looked at her.

He look behind her at us as he let a tear fall, he pushed past her and walked in the house. Sy walked out slamming the door as Blanca stormed out after her.

"Why she driving off bro" Dee said as his voices cracked, he sat down on the chair as he started breaking down. A few minutes later my phone started buzzing, Blanc was texting in the groupchat.

blancyyyy pooh 🧜🏼‍♀️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
THIS NIGGA GOT A KID WITH A BITCH SYRAHBI WAS BEEFING WITH BACK INA TOWNS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??????????? Living comfortably with the bitch. AND HAVE THE NERVE TO BE IN THE SAME CITY!!!!

Sydell 🐄
Who? Wait huh?

I'll snuff this nigga the fuck out right now. tbh

Yelli 💕
rs like what you want us to do? I'm on w.e

My HUSBAND 💍👨‍👩‍👦
What bitch? from the towns?..... 🤔

Sisssstah 👩‍👧🤍
honestly I'm over fighting bitches about niggas, at least Monique knew her place. y'all want sumn from Waffle House?

I just can't believe my baby about to be three, like why the fuck she don't know her father? Like you really gonna sit here and fake like you just believed I died in a fire? You ain't feel that shit? I'm supposed to be your other half Like I hate him I swear.