Chapter 19: Learn to Love A Billionare

Hey guys, This is a VERY special chapter. I teamed up with a fellow writer on wattpad renayeejinsui  who happens to be a really good friend of mine. This is a collab chapter. Some characters from her book are going to be in my story this chapter and Sy, Dee and the gang will be in hers. She has a published story " In Love With a Billionaire", if you like my story you'll love hers trust me! So you have to tuneee in for this chapter ❤️

Damarian Thratford-Wallace
New York City, NY

"It's been a week, so you really not gon tell us who killed her?" I asked driving down these narrow ass Manhattan streets. We were all on a Group FaceTime right now, trying to figure out the move for the night. "Sy, you gon come?" Dell asked her putting his camera up on the island, his "no, I'm staying home with my kid and y'all don't even know where y'all going" she said back walking around the room with blessing in her arms. "Hey auntie" she smiled glancing over. "There go the killer right there" she said into the phone "who?" We all asked tuned in to the call now. Realizing who she was talking about we all gasped then paused, then laughed. "Wowwwwwww" dell dragged out making his momma laugh. "Sy baby, I think it'll be good for you to go out. Come bring my baby over here" she said picking up the phone walking into the living room "MA MY PHONE" dell yelled.

"This my house" she said back looking up at him then back at the phone. "Auntie no thank you, I'll just stay home and watch her" Sy said putting blessing down in the crib. "Sydell go get Syrahbi and blessing please" she said looking up at him "I'a put gas in your car" she said smiling "gasssssssss?" He said back making us laugh. "I'ma just start getting ready" she said "ima pick you up something I'm at the mall" I said parking my car. "Okay I love you" she said "I love y'all" she said hanging up the phone.

I stepped out of the car, locking up and walking into the mall. I was on W30th right now. I was sending Sy a text when someone bumped into me. "Yo watch where you going" they said before I could say anything "aye my nigga you bumped straight into me, i was clearly doing somethi-" I was saying but stopped once I looked up.

"Avery?" I asked looking at him surprised "Dee? wassup baby" he laughed dapping me into a hug. "My nigga, whats upppp" I dragged. I ain't see this nigga in like 6 years "Ain't shit, I'm out here getting some donuts for Kelly ass" he said laughing. "Kelly? Kelly, Kelly" I thought back "Nigga Kelly" he said smirking "ohhhhhh shit, that's you?" I said dapping him up "you know, you know" he said making me laugh. "Chill out bitch, for I tell Kelly you showing yo ass out here" I said making him laugh and wave me off. "Hold on" he said as he stepped off, he came back shortly.

"My fault, I had to tell Kelly I was gon be back a little later cause I ran into you" he said, we started walking and talking and shit.

We stopped in some stores, got my shit and Sy's, we caught up about the last six years. I felt like a bitch, you know reuniting with an old friend and telling them all your business, I knew I could trust him, he knew he could trust me too apparently because three stores in and a trip to get some Krispy Kreme had us spilling the whole beans.

"Hello?" I answered my phone "where you at bro, I just feel like you ain't never not talk to me for two hours before" she said in the car, driving making me scrunch up my face which made Avery laugh. "And who the fuck is that" she said looking from the phone to the road "first of all do you have my daughter in the car?" I asked "ohhhhhh can I see her" Avery cooed making me shake my head "no I don't have my baby, no you can't see my baby whoever you are" she said making me laugh. I turned the camera "Avery this is Syrahbi, Sy this is Avery" I said smiling into the phone. "Hello Avery" she said back "Hey, I've heard so much about you in the last two hours" he said looking over at me making her laugh.