Don't let me drown

Jack's POV

Rian hasn't been around us since he saw Cass with that dude. I feel so bad for him, he deserve someone who won't cheat. He deserve happiness.

Zack came over and said that he's been locked in his room blasting Blink.  I really want to help him but I'm not sure how.

Why would she cheat on him? He's an amazing guy. I don't understand.

Me and Alex decided to go over there. Maybe he needs some company.

When we walked in the house, nothing seemed right. Zack and Rian have always been close that's why they live together but Zack was playing COD and Rian was locked away in his room. There was dirty dishes and old food that I'm guessing was Zack's attempt to feed Rian. It's only been a couple days, he's loved this girl since he laid eyes on her. We can't expect him to get over him fast.

Since Alex is the mist caring of us all, he tried to go talk to him.
Alex's POV.

I walked up to his room, the sound of Blink got my attention. Adam's song, probably every pop punk fan's favorite song when their upset.
I never thought I'd die alone
Another six months I'll be unknown
Give all my things to all my friends
You'll never step foot in my room again
You'll close it off, board it up
Remember the time that I spilled the cup
Of apple juice in the hall
Please tell mom this is not her fault

Oh god. I knocked but no answer.

"Rian, it's Alex. We're worried. It's just me I promise" the door slowly opened.

He was sitting against the wall crying. There was papers with poems I'm guessing. He looks awful.

I sat next to me and he turned the music off.

"Hey. I'm sorry about Cass, I know how you felt about her" he didn't respond.

"Maybe she wasn't the one. You have a million girls on you Ri, I know you'll find someone"

"I don't want anyone else. I want Cass. She was perfect. I pushed her and that's why she cheated. Why would she even want me all I am is a drummer" his words were quiet. Tears fell down his cheeks.

He didn't take his eyes off the picture of them.

"Rian, I don't know how you feel hut it's going to get better. Me, Zack and Jack are here for you. We aren't going to let you drown. We're here to save you" I wrapped my arms around him. He put his head on my chest and cried.

"I know it hurts but being in this room listening to Blink on repeat isn't going to help. We need to get you out, get you cleaned up and show you off. I know there's other girls who want you buddy" I forced a smile. He just nodded his head and went to take a shower.

When he walked downstairs he was in black skinnies and a white v neck. He shaved and put on a smile. He looked great, honestly.

Zack hugged him so tight. I guess he missed his best friend.

We decided to go to the mall, we all needed new band shirts.

We were walking around and a girl ran up to us.

"Oh my! It's All Time Low!" She looked like she was about to die.

"Yes, we're All Time Low" Rian laughed.

"Rian you look better! I heard about Cass, don't worry we'll always be here for you" she hugged me. He looked so happy.

"Thank you" we all posed for a picture with her and she went on her way.

Rian continued to have a smile on his face, especially cause a girl gave him her number. I'm glad he's feelings better.

We saw the fan at hot topic and she fangirled even harder. I feel bad for not getting her name.

But she made Rian feel better so that's always great.

(A/N haha told you I would make it better)