You had me hello

Jack's POV.

Today's Zack's wedding! It's crazy, time flies so fast. It feels like just yesterday he was telling us he met a girl.

Alex helped me put on my tie and make me look good.

He looked amazing, god he's so cute. I can't help but want him to dress for our wedding. Is it too early to say that? It's only been a few months and I want to spent the rest of my life with him.

After we got ready we headed to the wedding.

We showed up and Rian and Hayley was already there waiting for us. Rian said Zack was inside getting ready.

Me and Alex went to go see him, he was pacing around his room and he looked really nervous.

"Hey buddy, congrats. The big day how you feel?" Alex asked him sitting down.

"Nervous, I'm preparing for the rest of my life with her. What if she doesn't show up? What if she says no? What if he get divorced after a year? What if she isn't the one?" He started panicking.

I tried to calm him down,

"Zacky it's going to be okay. Just breathe. She loves you, she's going to show up. I promise" I softly said, patting his back.

"How do you know?" I didn't have an answer. I got Hayley to see if she was still there, she was.

"Zack she's here. You can breathe now" he tried to laugh.

He calmed down a little and it was time for it to start.

The music started to play and suddenly we were all waiting for the doors to open for Katie. Zack was looking down trying to breathe, I tapped his shoulder.

"She's here" Zack looked up. She looked amazing. Her dad was by her side, she looked nervous also.

Zack started to smile and turn a little more his color.  He looked so happy so did Katie.

I can't wait til it's Alex and my wedding.

We were all waiting for Katie to say those two words, Zack was scared she wouldn't say.

"Katie Fuhrman do you take Zack Merrick as your husband?" The priest said.

"I do" Katie said happily.

"You may kiss the bride."

They kissed, we all cheered.

-hours later-

Me and Alex were back at the house watching t.v.

"Alex?" He looked up at me.

"Have you ever thought about us..getting married?" I didn't look at him.

"Yes. Have you?" I nodded.

"It's only been a few months but I want to be with you forever. It's crazy" I laughed.

He sat up and kissed me.

He continued to kiss me, and I didn't stop him.

He slid his hand down my thigh and a moan slipped out. I softly bit his lip and pulled his hair. He let my tongue explore his mouth and he ran his hands down the thigh. He unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants. He stood up and I watched his strip off his clothes. He got down onto his knees and kissed around my member. He looked up at me and licked his lips. He slowly kissed the tip and slide my member into his warm mouth. I wrapped my hands in his hair as he bobbed his head up and down. I moaned his name and he went faster. He moved his tongue around my member as he moved his head. I moaned louder.

"Alex, I'm bout to-" I cumed in his mouth. He licked his lips and then went up and kissed me.

He got on my lap and grabbed the lube. I put some on my fingers and rubbed around his entrance. He moaned and bit his lip.

"Ready?" I asked as I kissed his neck, he nodded.

I slowly slid my member into him and he screamed my name.

"Oh god Jack!" Alex moaned which made me go faster. His moan was so sexy.

I kissed his neck and continued to thrust in and out. I wrapped my hand around his member and jerked him off. We were both moaning. He went to kiss me but we ended up breathing into each other's mouth.

About five minutes later, he licked up the cum off of my stomach he shot on me. We put our clothes back on and laid on the couch.

"I love you Lex" I breathed in his ear.

"I love you too Jacky"

(A/N yay they got married! And some Jalex action. ^•^)